Blood Loss

Third Day (Two Days Until They Find Ronnie)
Jughead's POV
Ronnie's been missing for three days. My heart is shattered, I feel nothing but the determined part of my soul. I needed to find her. She was my missing piece, the love of my life, the most important thing on Earth to me.
I just hoped I got to tell her that.
Veronica's POV
29 hours, 17 minutes, 22 seconds Until Ronnie's Saving.
I feel nothing but despair. Pain. Sorrow.
The Black Hood enters with a taser, and I expect the pain. He goes right for my severely broken wrists and ribs, and I scream in pain as multiple tears fall. Two hours later, the torturing is gone. It's been ninety-one hours of pain, blood loss, and torture in counting. I was filled with despair; loss of hope.
26 hours, 46 minutes, 13 seconds.
The Black Hood comes in again. Multiple tortures in one day. He whackes my already broken rips with a pipe, doing the same to my wrists. I cry out in pain, wanting more than anything for it to stop. He bangs my shin, breaking it too. I cry out blood tears, and he leaves.
25 hours, 12 minutes, 49 seconds.
I fall asleep.
21 hours, 2 minutes, 27 seconds.
I wake up, breathing heavily. I'd had a nightmare. I stare at the wall, daydreaming.
20 hours, 51 minutes, 3 seconds.
I stop daydreaming, as the Black Hood enters with a glass shard. He cuts me in places that cause me immense pain; my broken wrists, broken ribs, broken shin. Stomach. So much blood loss. I start to feel dizzy, until I black out.
14 hours, 6 minutes, 17 seconds.
I wake up to see so much of my own blood pooling below me in a shape somewhat like a circle, at least two feet wide. I shiver, feeling all the pain of the last 106 hours rush into me.
106 hours, I think, of blood loss. That's it.
I'm going to die here.