The Ghoulies

Jughead's POV
I remembered when Ronnie said she wanted to be a serpent. I was so mad, so upset at the thought. But now, I remember that the Serpents are a family. She'd be fantastic there. So, I'm going to ask her to be my Serpent Queen today.
Saturday Evening
Jughead's Trailer
"Hey, Ronnie?" I ask, walking into the main room of my trailer which is where she was watching La La Land. She'd been living with me ever since Hiram kicked her out of the Pembrooke.
"Yeah?" She answered, half absorbed in the movie and half listening to me.
"I need to take you somewhere." I say seriously, and she looks at me, turning off the TV.
"Okay. Let me just get dressed." She replies, rushing into my room to change. She comes out wearing this:

(Ignore the leg please)I stare at her for multiple seconds, starstruck

I stare at her for multiple seconds, starstruck.
"Uh, Juggie? Hello?" She says, waving a hand in front of my face. I clear my throat, looking away.
"Right, uh, cmon." I lead her out and we hop aboard my motorcycle, her holding up her dress.
*~*
We arrive at the location, a big fern tree covered in fairy lights with a nice, white blanket. A(n aesthetically pleasing) picnic basket lay in the middle, and she gasps.
"Oh, Jughead! It's absolutely gorgeous!" She says, her hand on her heart as she walks over. I join her.
We laugh and talk for an hour, before I clear my throat.
"So, Ronnie. I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and..." I start, standing up and giving her my hand. She takes it, standing too. I squeeze her hand, smiling. I walk away momentarily to get the surprise hidden behind the tree. I start to reveal the Serpent Queen jacket from behind the tree, walking back over to her. I get on one knee, looking up to her, my eyes filled with affection.
"Ronnie, will you be my Queen?" I ask, hope flaring in my eyes.
"Oh, my LORD!! Of course!! Yes!! A million times YES!!" Veronica yells, hugging me hard. I put the jacket around her shoulders. She seems genuinely happy, happy as she is when she's with me (cockiness level: 100).
Three
Days
Later
[Insert Lenny Face Here]
Toni texts me urgently to meet at the Whyte Wyrm; she mentioned something about Veronica. I hurry over there, finding Toni quickly.
"What is it?" I ask.
"The Ghoulies. They took Veronica." She says. I feel the color draining from my face as my heart drops. She hands me the note and I grab it, reading it urgently.
Dear mister All-Mighty Serpent King,
We have your queen. And you'll give up the Wyrm if you don't want us to kill her. Deal? Good."
Anger boils inside of me as I throw the letter on the ground.
"Those bastards. Let's go."
Veronica's POV
What the literal fuck.
I wake up in this random basement that looks like a rip-off of the Wyrm's, and this random dude walks up to me and says:
"Ah, the princess is awake."
I want to hurl in his ugly, rotten face.
He caresses my cheek with his rough hand, and I can't do anything about it except whine, seeing as I have duct tape over my mouth. His hands move from my face to my body, and he rips off my shirt. He caresses my cleavage roughly, and I feel tears forming in my eyes.
He puts a blindfold on me, and I think: He's not like Jughead. Jughead is sweet, considerate, and gentle. This man is caressing my boobs like they're rattlesnakes in his fridge. He takes off my pants, leaving me in just lace thongs and a padded lace bra. He removes the bra slowly, but rips it off once the clips are undone. I flinch, a tear falling from my misty eyes. He rips off my panties and I flinch again, more tears falling. I can't see through my covered-up eyes, but he's staring at my private parts like they're gold bars. He doesn't care about how much it hurts me. He wants my body.
And I hate it.
His hands roughly attack my boobs and stomach. I wince, and notice that I'm the only one unclothed.
At that moment, he jumps away from me as I hear the door bang open. The second I hear his voice, my heart leaps out of my chest. Jughead's voice.
My head shoots up, and I hear punches being thrown and cusses being yelled. The next thing I knew I was covered up by Jughead's shirt and Serpent jacket, the blindfold taken off and duct tape carefully ripped away. I look at Jughead with so much love, and I caress his cheek.
"I'm so glad I found you." He lets out a sob. "I'd... I'd never forgive myself if... if...." he sobs, and I cut him off.
"Nothing happened, Jug." I lie.
"Then why were you naked?! Why was he with you?! He RAPED you, that's why! And it's... its all... my fault..." he says the last part softly as I see realization dawn on him.
"No, no no no." I say, getting off of the chair and kneeling on the floor inches away from him. I put my forehead on his and meet his sorrowful eyes. I feel my heart shatter. "Do not blame yourself for this. Please. It wasn't your fault." He looks at me with his beautiful green  eyes, and I look back with pure affection.
"I love you, Ronnie. I want to protect you. At all costs." He says. I kiss him passionately, pulling away breathlessly to speak.
"I love you too, Jughead."
YUS. IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.
And so ashamed at the same time.
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded you guys!!!!! Ugh. But thank you all so much for 250 reads!! You have no idea how much this means to me. As always, requests are open. Goodbye for now my lovelies! 💞
~Lucy
(Word count: 935)