Stay With Me {Part Three}

I hear a knocking on my window.
"Fuck off, Jughead!" I yell.
"It's not Jughead, Ron." Toni speaks. I immediately open the window. Toni wraps me in a hug and I sob into her shoulder.
"Shhh... it's okay, let it all out."
"How could he?! After all we've been through..."
"I'm guessing you're still mad at Cher?" She asks, loosening her grip to look at me.
I shake my head.
"It wasn't her fault. I guess it was just destiny that Jughead and I aren't together."
"Fuck destiny, Ronnie, I love you."
Jughead's POV
I'm riding my motorcycle to the Pembrooke when I see Toni climbing a ladder to Veronica's window. I wait, listening to their conversation at the top of the latter. When Ronnie said we weren't destined to be together, I couldn't handle it anymore.
"Fuck destiny, Ronnie, I love you." I say, tears brimming my eyes. I climb in swiftly, and Toni flares at me while Ronnie looks at me with her heartbroken eyes.
"Jughead? You c-can't l-love me, you l-love Betty..." She says. I shake my head vigorously. I get over to her in one swift step, hugging her to my chest tightly.
"No, please don't believe that. Nothing happened in there." I beg.
"B-but the noises..." she starts.
"Betty made them up herself. I think she's trying to break us up." I state. Toni's face turns from angry to completely pissed off.
"You're lucky I believe you, Jones. That Cooper's about to be beaten to death." Toni cracks her knuckles, and before either of us could stop her, she'd jumped out the window.
I scoff, smiling at Ronnie.
"I am so, so sorry I doubted you. Forgive me." Ronnie pleas. "Of course I understand if you can't, I've been an idiot—" I cut her off the only way I know.
I kiss her, gently grazing her cheek with my thumb.
"I forgive you. I love you with all my heart." I state.
"I forgive you too. And I believe you. You'd tell me if anything happened." I nod reassuringly, and she cuddles me. I drop us onto her bed, and we fall asleep together in seconds.
Okay guys a little A/N. I'm starting school tomorrow and that means chapters will be coming out a lot slower. Please be patient with me, and requests are always open! I will pay attention to your comments whenever I can (which is always). I will take requests and ideas. And if you guys are getting tortured by how slow the chapters come out, just tell me! I have plenty of friends that'll give me great ideas for you guys.
Love, Lucy 💞