Our First Time

The next day, at Riverdale High
Jughead's POV
I wake up, getting out of bed as I grabbed my beanie. I put it on my head, putting on a white shirt with a black leather jacket on. I put black jeans on, wrapping a flannel around my waist. I put on tennis shoes, leaving the house.
Veronica's waiting outside the school for me, dressed in a tight midnight-blue tank top low-cut dress. I raise my eyebrow at her when I approach, and she smiles as she wraps her arms around my neck.
"Hello there, Beanie Boy," She says, smirking. I smile at her, putting my lips on hers gently before reluctantly pulling away.
"Shall we?" I gesture towards the school.
"We shall." She replies, and we walk in, my arm around her shoulder.
Lunchtime
Veronica's POV
I look around the cafeteria, searching for a place to sit. My eyes finally find Cheryl and Toni waving towards me, and I fast-walk over to them, taking a seat in between Cheryl and Sweetpea. I smile and laugh with them throughout lunch, until the bell rings. I groan, standing up.
"What's with the long face?" Toni asks, raising an eyebrow as she smiles.
"I have history next period. Worst. Subject. Ever." I reply, laughing as I gather my things and head to my locker.
I get all my history books out, along with a pencil and my chemistry things for sixth period. I'm heading towards history when I feel an arm go around my shoulder. I look over to find Toni, a grin on her face as she walks with me.
"I thought you had gym for fifth period?" I ask curiously, giving her a look.
"I had a schedule change. We now have first, third, fourth and fifth period together. Cheryl got one too. We all three have first and third." She looks at me mischievously as her grin grows wider at the look I'm giving her.
"Are you complaining?" She asks.
"God no, I need my besties for the torture period." I say, laughing.
After School
Jughead's POV
I'm walking out of my room in the trailer, shirtless, with gray sweatpants on. I hear a knock on the door and I answer it without thinking. None other than my girlfriend, Veronica Lodge, is standing there, her eyes darting between my face and my bare chest as she blushes madly.
"Ronnie! I-I didn't expect to see you." I say, shocked as I let her in.
"I-uh, I came to drop off your laptop. You forgot it in the library." She hands it to me, and I set it down.
((warning: smut ahead. im so sorry u poor children (jk))
"I've never seen Veronica Lodge so fazed before. You like the view?" I mock her, and she lightly shoves me before pulling me into a passionate kiss. Her lips are soft, and they taste like strawberries. I pull her closer, deepening the kiss.
My tongue traces her lips, asking for entry, and she complies. Our tongues dance before I pick her up bridal style, reluctantly breaking the kiss. I carry her to my bedroom, swiftly and gently dropping her on my bed. I climb on top of her, kissing her deeply. My lips move down to her neck, and she lets out a light moan as I nibble on bits of skin. I remove her shirt and skirt, looking down at her flushed face before removing her lace bra, kissing her cleavage. She makes a breathy noise, like a sigh mixed with a moan, and I immediately step out of my sweatpants. I take her panties off as she makes me exit my boxers. She bites her lip, and I lean down, kissing her passionately. I drop my body onto hers, and she moans loudly against my lips as I enter her.
The Next Morning.
Veronica's POV
I wake up, in one of Jughead's immensely large T-shirts, to my head on Jughead's bare chest, our bodies pressed up against each other. I can feel the fabric of his sweatpants below my leg, and I sigh happily, savoring the moment. I then attempt to leave his grip without disturbing him; obviously, he wakes up. He blinks at me happily, and we stand up together. He gives me a gentle peck on the lips, and we exit into the trailer's kitchen. He makes me eggs and bacon, and I happily oblige. I remember today is Saturday, and I can't help but think everything in my life is going perfect. Aside from my family. My father's being released from prison in three days, and I have an itching feeling he won't be Jughead's biggest fan. I can only think about that moment now, dread filling up my body. My smile fades, and Jughead notices.
"What is it, Ronnie?" He asks gently.
"It's nothing..." I reply, shaking my head. He puts his hand on top of mine and I feel my stomach do flips. God, I'm falling for this boy hard.
"If it matters to you, it matters to me." He says, voice filled with certainty. My heart melts.
"My dad... he's being released from prison early. In three days." I whisper, averting my eyes from his. He stays quiet for a few seconds, but replies soon after.
"It'll be okay. I'm here for you." He says. I look up at him, and my heart melts all over again. I look into his deep green eyes, and get lost for multiple moments. A knock on the door gets me out of my daze. Jughead stands, and I do too. He walks over to the door, opening it to reveal none other than...
teeheehee. CLIFFHANGER. i love torturing you guys. im so evil. dont forget to vote & comment. requests are still open, I'll make sure to check them!! I got inspiration for this chapter at almost midnight so 😅😅. tell me your guesses in the comments who's at the door 😉😉. Bye loves!
Word count: 1000