Happy Ever After

Date is the third of February
Veronica's POV
I rush around the room, looking for the dress I'd picked out for my wedding day.

"R!" I hear Cheryl call, holding up my dress.

"Oh, Cheryl, you're a lifesaver!" I shout, grabbing the dress

"Oh, Cheryl, you're a lifesaver!" I shout, grabbing the dress. I quickly change, having the hairstylist do a twirled updo. She does my makeup, a simple look with nude eyeshadow and a sharp wing. Pink, sparkly lipgloss too.

I'm about to walk into a church full of people to get married to the man I love, when FP comes up to me.

"Veronica, I was thinking... since everything going on with your father, you have nobody to give you away, I—"

"I would be honored to have you walk me down the isle, FP." I beam at him, and he loops his arm through mine. We both open the doors, revealing a crying Jughead (tux and beanie, obviously) and my bridesmaids (betty, tony and my mom along with Cheryl as my maid of honor.)

I smile at Jughead, my eyes tearing up as FP and I make our way down the isle. Eventually, we reach it, and FP takes his place next to Jughead.

We begin the ceremony, and it's over faster than I could shed a tear. Even though I shed multiple.

We all spend the night having the time of our lives, me with Jughead the whole time.

This was my happy ever after.