Dirty Looks and Unusual Talks

Hey Guys! Don't forget to comment or fan!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

The highshool here is a little different then back in Chicago. There are three main buildings, one building for math and science, one for english and social studies, and another for pe and what not. Why wouldn't they just have one big school and it fits everything in it? It is sixth hour and I am so lost. I have no clue where any of my classes are and I have been getting dirty looks everywhere I look. Even from my second hour teacher! She didn't sign my slip and then she didn't even give me a text book.

The ladies at the office were pretty nice, they new me which was weird. I haven't ever gone here, well in highschool. I remember grade school, so small and we didn't have to change classes. I would always look forward to seeing my friends.

I haven't seen Christy at all today, I texted her in second hour but she didn't text me back. I feel so out in this place. I need to focus on finding my sixth hour class. I pull out the map they gave me at the office and scan the key to look for the science building, 214. Okay, I am in building 214, now I have to find hallway 677 and class number 19. So many numbers.

I walk down the hall a ittle and find people leaving classrooms with slips in their hand, and I hold mine close to my chest. I see a teacher at the end of the hallway, maybe she can help me. I quickly jog down the hall toward her.

"Umm, excuse me. Can you help me I am totally lost." I tell her in almost a whisper.

"Oh of course." She takes a look at my schedule and starts saying numbers out at herself. She has red curly hair with gold cirlce glasses, shes cute in her own little way. She has a bit too much blush on and it covers up some of her freckles making them look a little green.

"Okay, down this hall right here. Follow me I'll take you there." Her heels click against the concrete floor. We take a numerious of turns. I follow her like a snake follows its front end. "Here you go. room 19. Have a good day hunny." She walks away leaving only her clicks with me, but even then they start to dissapear. Its 12:40 and the class gets over in twenty minutes. Im half a period late, great.

I get up the currage to just walk in. Big mistake. Eyes are glued on me and the teacher doesn't notice he just keeps talking. "Hehemm." One of the students mutters out and the gray haired teacher turns to see what is disrupting his class. Me.

"Oh, are you Ms. Blake?" He asks and drops his chalk and fumbles through some papers.

"Yes." I say my voice braking. Great. Giggles run up and down the isles.

"Quiet. Here, you are Ms. Blake." He motions me over to his desk.

He hands me a text book, some papers and a manilla foulder while he asks me. "I'm Mr. Wattcot, but you can call me Mr. Watt. All my students do. A tad late, but thats alright, I am so gald you are in my class. Your mother was a terrific student, I hope the same occurs out of you. " He gives me a sly smile and shows me to my desk next to a kid with glasses and smells like paint. Great.

Just focus and then in twenty minutes you can leave. I tell myself and take a breath.

I go through my papers that he has given me. Significant figures? This is sophmore stuff, why are we doing this? Does Colorado work backwards? I have already done all this so I zoom through the worksheets. Easy. Once the bell rings everyone leaves while I am still hanging around putting everything in my folders.

I finally get up and walk toward the door, when Mr. Wattcott says. "Blake, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother was a terrific woman. She was very good in this class. She was one of my best students. Keep that in mind." He shoots me a smile and he suddenly makes me feel welcome. Something no one has done since i have arrived here.

My last period is Geometry two. Which I am glad its my last period because I am so good at math that this class should zoom by fast. I take my seat when I arrive not late to the class. I seem to be the only one in here other than the teacher and about three other kids. Small class?

I get out my notebook and begin to write down notes that are on the board. The room smells like permanent marker and wood. The teacher arrives infront of me and stares. "Shelby?" He asks staring at me.

Im confused. "No, Blake." I say quietly feeling my face getting red.

"Right, sorry. Umm, here is some papers and may I have your slip?" I give him my slip. He signs it and goes back toward his desk. I turn around to watch him but my eyes are caught by hazel eyes. Beautifl wide, hazel eyes.

He's in my math class, and he sits right behind me! And he smells good, like trees or sap? It smells good. Hes wearing a tight gray shirt that fits snug on him. Hes so good looking. His jaw tenses up when my eyes stay glued on his.

"So we meet again?" I say looking his face over carefully.

"Hmmm, so we do." he says taking a deep breath. His eyes follow my eyes and I smile.

"So your name is Blake?" He asks out of no where.

Was he listening to my conversation?

"It is, and your name is?" I ask anyways just to hear his voice again. Its so dreamy and makes my knees shake.

"Christian." He says calmly.

The Ch, is so crisp when he says it.

"Christian." I say mimicking him.

"You like it? Its a very proper name." He says smiling a very un-proper way.

"It is, you must come from a very fine family then." I say playing his little game.

"I do, very challenging family. You have to be careful on how you act around them."

Them? His family? Does he have a lot?

"Oh you do? What would be a bad thing to tick them off?" I ask digging deeper.

"Break some rules." He comments back quickly, but more in a serious tone.

Oh. It scares me a bit.

"But other times, they like the company." He says before I can say anything else. His voice is playfull now.

"Hmm," Is all I can manage to break out.

"Alright, Class lets get started!" Mr. Gregor says clapping his hands together and walking toward the class room where I sit.

I wasn't able to concentrate through out the class because it felt as if Christian was breathing heavily on my neck, making shocks run through my body uncontrollably.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment!(: