News to Me

Molly is below!(:

Hey guys, don't forget to comment!

Chapter 12

I wipe the tears from my eyes and try to collect myself.

I take a couple deep breaths and finally come back to myself. Its cold outside and I should probably get going home, except how am I going to get there? I walk into the house but stand infront of the door closed behind me.

What I see shocks me.

Grant at the table, across from him is Molly. They aren't eating nor talking. Just sitting there probably resting thier throats from all the yelling tonight. "Umm, I'm going to need to go home." I mumble not sure if they can hear me or even notice that I am present.  "I'll take her home, no special treatments Molly. I mean it." Grant says after getting up. "Lets go, we will take the truck." Grant says pushing me out the door.

As we ride in the big duley I can't remember if I brought anything, it has t be in Christians car still. It has to be-

"You are just like your mother, breaking rules that don't even exsist to you yet. You need to control that." He tells me. His voice echoing in the truck. Hmmm, Mom.

"Did you love her?" I ask. I know its inapropriate but I want to know.

"Yes. I did. But she wanted something else, so she met Charles and moved with him and had a life with him." He controls the steering wheel with one hand. "Did Da- Charles know that I wasn't his?" I ask selfishly. If he knows then I dont know what to do.

"Yes. He and I were some what friends when we were in highschool. Your Grandmother told her not to get involved with human, but being a rebel she didn't listen." He goes on.

Grandma, what? I could see her being a wolf. She has all those spiritual candles and feathers everywhere. But why hadn't anyone told me about it? "But what really gets to me, is why none of us can read your thoughts. I've tried so hard to figure it out, unless your mother knows something. She needs to undo it." He talks as if she is still alive.

Does he even know? He has too. They never said anything like I'm so sorry for your loss or anything. Are you kidding me! You went to her funeral, you saw her cold dead body Blake, don't try to full yourself! My subconscious yells at me. Right.

"Blake, with this life you can have whatever you want. It is a real fun feeling but you have to do it with a special obedience to the pack. Its not all fun and games all the time. There is hard work, you have to learn to provide not for yourself but for you whole pack." He stops and lets me think this through.

If I have this I can maybe get to know my real father, but what about Dad? Charles. I could also get to know more about my Mother. "What about school?" I ask him hoping I won't have to go back.

"Blake, believe me if I am anything like my Father you will want to go to school after I'm done with you." He chuckles a little. He seems more loosened up since he is away from the rest of the "pack".

"Okay." I say agreeing to the offer.

"What?" He asks obviously confused. You can back out now, he won't know what your talking about! My subconscious pushes me. No I want this, I want to know my mother I want to know my Dad. Grant. No matter how much of a dick he is, I am still part of him, and I will learn to obey and agree with some of his "rules" as he calls them.

"I will join the pack. Seriously." I tell him once more but this time more confident. We pull up to the house and he puts it in park. "Really? Your going to go through with it?" He asks unsure.

"Yeah." I say eased back. I can do this right? Peice of cake, just have to follow rules and obey. How hard right? It beats school! Ha!

"Great. Now lets go break the new to good old Charles. I bet he will be glad to see me." He chuckles but then becomes very serious. Great, what is he going to start with Charles now? I wonder how he will take it? I hope this goes well. I'd hate to hurt him.