Saying Goodbye

Hey guys! This will be the last chapter of Falling to Pieces but not the end of the story! I think I'm going to make this a sequel! We will see(:

Chapter 26

"Why would you risk it all just for him?" Christian yells at me while he drives like a crazy person. "Your just pissed your going to get your ass beat." I tell him hanging on for dear life. He's not the one dying.

"Blake you can't trust him. He could kill us both and you will be left alone. Haven't thought about that have you?" He asks me.

Tears spring from my eyes, I don't want none of them to die.

"Blake don't cry, please. I'm sorry. I just don't get it, why would you risk our lives for Jayden?" He asks me one more time. "Because I love him!" I scream and let the tears spring from my eyes.

The car becomes silent. "I love him." I hold my face in my hand not wanting him to see my tears fall. "Blake I-" But he doesn't say anymore. Instead he stops the car and we are parked in front of a large hotel. "Lets go." Christian tells me getting out of the car.

I sit  in the car for a while, just watching Christian walk away from me.

*************************************************

"Where is he?" I ask the wolf hunter wanting to see Jayden. Please let him still be alive. "He is in that room over there." He points and I start to walk. "Uhh, Uhh. Not so fast. You have to promise me one thing little Blake. If your mother comes around you must call me or tell me." I look at him and wonder why he wants her.

"Fine, she doesn't mean anything to me." I tell him and he lets me go.

I walk toward the door, scared of what I might see. Instead I find a golden room with golden sheets. Jayden sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I close the door lightly and he looks up.

His eyes smile and I can't help but smile also. "Hi." I tell him and he comes toward me and picks me up and kisses my neck and my face. "Oh my god. I"m so sorry, I didn't want you to get hurt so I left you. I thought he would come after me-" I cut him off but with a kiss.

Something I have always wanted to do. "Its okay." I tell him not knowing how much time we have left together.

"You okay?" He asks me as he sets me on the bed. I cross my legs not wanting him to see me cry. I hold them back and smile.

"Jayden, I love you." I tell him hoping he feels the same. "Blake, I I love you too. And I want you to be my mate. I've been waiting to ask you but then this whole thing with the wolf hunter got in the way." I touch his hands jubilant and so excited but then sadness kills that feeling.

He will be dead soon, and there is no point of celebrating our joy for each other. Just do it anyway. Become his mate, I promise things will turn out for you. My wolf tells me.

"Yes, I will. What exactly do we have to do?" I ask him wanting to know. I watch his face as it changes expressions.

"We have to have sex." He says quietly. I smile, and then I giggle a little.

"Seems simple enough." I tell him.

He smiles at me and kisses me once again.

************************************************************

Christian's P.O.V.

"I just want to talk." He tells me and it frightens me a little.

"Okay?" I ask him. But what about.

"I promise not to hurt you or Blake I just want to know why you did it to my Gabby." He ask me.

"I dont even remember that night really. I just remember being so thirsty. I sware, it was all a vague memory to me." I tell him honestly.

"Well, if you do it again, I will kill you and I will make sure Blake is watching." He threatens me.

"Are you really going to kill him?" I ask him hoping he changes his mind. "Yes." He replies back without hesitation.

"Why?" I ask him not knowing what Jayden has done to deserve this. It was all me, I'm the one who killed Gabby not him.

"Jayden has been sentenced to die way before you killed Gabby. He had killed my daughter. Elizebeth, maybe you remember her. Such a bright child. He was hungry as you were, but he did it without pity. He didn't stop he killed her and never let her live again. Thats why he must die." He tells me. I remember that night, Jayden came to me and told me he wasn't able to stop.

This poor guy has had everything taken away from him. I sort of feel bad for him.

"But it doesn't change who I am. A wolf hunter, and i will continue to do as I please." He tells me again.

"Too bad it has to be your little brother."

****************************************************************

"You doing okay?" Jayden asks me as I lay on his chest. Tears spring from my eye once again but this time I let them fall. "Of course." I tell him outlining his facial hair with my pinky. "Good. I can't wait to get out of this hotel room and sleep with you every night." He rubs his nose on mine.

I smile, but I know that will never happen. I have decided not to tell him what is going on. I don't want him to fight it. I just don't want to feel any pain of letting him go.

"We are going to have tons of kids, if thats what you want." I tell him smiling with joy. I want his last moments of us happy not crying.

"And we will move away from Grant and Christian. We will get out own farm house and just leave all this behind us." He kisses me on my forehead and doesn't say anymore. I lay my head down on his chest, and drift off to sleep dreaming of three kids like Will, Max and Kane. Jayden and I sitting on a porch swing watching them run around chasing each other and being free and happy.

"Come on, time to go." I hear a soft voice and notice its Christian's. He dressed me, I feel his hands on my zipping up my coat and leading me out toward the hallway of the hotel room. My eyes come into focus and I'm not walking but we are moving as quickly as Christian can away from the hotel room. Once we reach the elevator I hear a gun shot and know that that was Jaydens goodbye.

~End~