Try to Behave

Thank you for who haven't stopped reading. Continue please do!(:

Chapter 22

I walk down the stairs of my familar new home back in Colorado. It seems colder here and Christmas is just around the corner. Literally three days. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. How the time flew by. When I reach the living room Grant and Dray are whispering but I tune in to hear about what.

"You haven't seen him since Blake had changed. That should tell you something." Dray goes on. They have to be talking about Chrsitian. He hasn't come around since. Where had he gone. I wonder if he thinks I hate him. Honestly this feeling is quite great, I can peep in on other's conversations.

"Not for long you won't." I look into the kitchen and see Grant glaring at me.

Shit. I have to control my thoughts.

"Get in here." He tells me and I walk over like a child getting in trouble. The day Will, Max, and Kane had gotten in trouble flickers in my head. "There are rules with the hearing thing Blake. You must respect others privacy even if they don't to you. I know it doesn't seem fair and some of us don't follow but you must. It will get yourself hurt out there if you know too much."

Is he really telling me this right now.

"I can't fathom the feeling your Grandmother would have if something would happen to you now." He adds on.

Grandma. She was so sad when we left just two days ago. I convinced her to letting me stay here for a while but Grant said it would be better for me to come back so we could start some more training and so he could keep an eye on me when the wolf hunter tries to strike.

The thought of him killing me is unbearable. I shake him away from thought.

"I'm sorry." I say honestly not wanting us to get on another bad start.

"Well, I guess we should take you out for your first hunt before you become an animal. How about tonight." He suggests and I nod not having anything else to do tonight.

"Whats going on tonight?" Jayden walks in the kitchen from outside his hair covered in snow. He is so dreamy. The words he had said to me at Grandma's house still ring in my ears.

"Hunting." Grant says and glares at him and looks at me. "You will need to be concentrated, not distracted. You hunt for the pack not for yourself." He tells me once more. And by distraction he means Jayden. I blush a little and try not to smile.

"Well with that, Dray and I are off. We will see you around eight." He nods toward me and they walk toward the door. Grant whispers something to Jayden but I tune out not wanting to get into any more trouble with Grant. They leave and i hear the screen door slam shut.

"So what do you want to do before eight?" Jayden asks me with his eye brows raised and his teeth shinging brightly. He has a plan, and i am up for anythign that involves him.

********************************************************************

"No No No. Your doing it all wrong. Stance like this, with your ass in the air and then pounce like this." Jayden mimicks as he does exactly like his words say. We are in our wolf form and his color is magnificent. He has a carmel brown with black streaks, but I found a scar by his left eye that he doesn't have in his human form. I want to ask about it but now is not the time. I can barely focus on these little things he is showing me.

"Got it?" He asks me one more time. I nod and try. I am suppose to pounce at this flower, but for some reason I pounce too far and miss it. I get down low in the dirt feeling my fur touch the snow and let my paws sink into the snow feeling the earth underneath. Focus on the flower and finally pounce. When I get back up there is no longer a flower ther, only snow from where I had landed.