Rude Awakenings

Dray is down below(:

Enjoy You Guys!

Chapter 11

I go to the kitchen table and sit down, there is a tall glass of milk waiting for me. I take the glass and start to slurp and the milk tastes funny, it has a grainy touch. Maybe its old. When I set it down I notice that the milk is now a green yellow color, it is much different from when I first picked it up. It was white as snow and the glass was clear. How did this happen? I watch Christian walk into the kitchen and open the microwave door, and he holds a plate. But of what? He sets the plate down by me and it smells so good, but when I look down it is a raw piece of meat. But then my senses lose me and I am gnawing on the piece of meat. Eww, what the hell am I doing? I have blood on my hands and all over my face. I quickly slam the meat down and start wiping every where trying to hide the evidence. Christian is looking at me, smiling no laughing. Why is he laughing at me? I start to cry and want to leave the kitchen but I can't I'm stuck. I move around a bit trying to wiggle my way out, but I am literally stuck in this chair, stuck in the kitchen with Christians booming laughter. Why is he laughing at me? I suddenly become very frightened of him. He scares me, he reminds me of Grant. Giving me a haunted vibe. My mouth tastes of the blood, like copper and iron. I feel sick, I don't want to be here. I want to go home, I want to go home to mom. I need to see my mom. The laughter becomes mellowed and I close my eyes and try to drift away from here, but the laughter doesn't end until I wake up out of breath and in a sweat.

I sit up and literally hold my heart from jumping out. I take a deep breath and come to my surroundings. Its dark outside, how long was I asleep for? I can see the moon, its bright yellowness shining on the white snow. Food runs through my nose, and I feel the warmth of the heat of the blankets over me. I come out of the twisted bunch and lay my feet on the wooden floor, it feels good against my sore feet. I look down and feel the vibrations below me, kids running on the floor and someone yelling. Seems so normal.

I take another deep breath and open the door and come to the hallway. I walk down and pass three doors and go down the stairs into the living room and find Molly at the sink once again cooking while the three boys run around the kitchen table chasing each other. I smile at them, so young not afraid of anything. Where are their parents?

"Oh, I meant to wake you up!" Molly says and I look up and find her smiling at me. "Its okay." I smile back and make my way toward her and lean on the counter. "Anything I can help with?" I ask her and see the sink full of dishes with suds filled up and she is chopping up some vegetables. "Umm, this isn't really your thing Blake, sorry." She shrugs at me but still in a happy way. The boys continue to run around the table. They are so cute, they all look exactly alike which is strange. Maybe they are triplets or something. "Boys, why don't you introduce yourself to Blake." Molly asks them not turning around. The boys stop running and come toward me.

One of them with gorgeous hazel brown eyes says, "I'm Will. And this is Kane." He points to another brown haired boy but he has freckles. "And I'm Max." He smiles at me and they start to blush, then they continue to run through out the house. Once they are out of the kitchen and Molly and i can hear them upstairs Molly whispers to me, "They are cousins. They think they are brothers but thats just because they have been together since birth. Max and Will are going back with Christians mother to start hunting and teaching them to survive on their own. It should be a fun task for them." I smile at her but inside I'm feeling bad for them.

They are only what did they say earlier twelve? And they are already being trained to live on their own? How sad, they are so little how will they ever survive?

"Kane will stay here with me and help out in the house and go hunting with you guys when he is ready. It should be fun for him." Kane, he was the one with the freckles. He was cute.  "When are they leaving?" I ask out of curiosity. She sighs,"Tomorrow." She continues to chop up the carrots and celery. Already, I haven't even barely gotten to see them. "I'm going to miss the little shits." She smiles and we share a giggle.

We hear a crash and her smile vanishes in an instant. We hear yelling coming from the other room and cries. Molly drops the cutting knife and dashes into the other room across from the kitchen. I hear more cries and lots of yelling from a deep voice. I'm not sure if I should go follow her or if I should stay here and mind my own business. Then I hear Mollys voice yelling. Oh no.

I quickly run across the kitchen moving a chair out of my way and walk into a room that has a library and some chairs and open another door into what looks like an office that appears to be scene of the cause.

Grant is standing over what I think is Kane and Molly is right by Grant and she is screaming at her. The other two boys are in the corner huddled cupping each other. I don't see anything broken and the voices start to tune in.

"What the fuck Molly! I told you no one comes, and what the fuck!" Grants voice is loud and booming while Molly's tiny voice is under his she is screaming at him more than yelling. "You had no right! Hes not one of yours, maybe you should learn to treat people with respect while you think you deserve it! To Shit!" I try to clear my mind and try to find something else to help.

I quickly walk over ot Will and Max, I take them away from the scene as they cover their ears with thier hands. As soon as we are in the kitchen they sit down at the table. "You guys okay?" I ask not sure what else to do. They both nod, they look like they have seen something terrified, like a lion tearing up a lamb or something. They look so scared, of what or who? Grant, hes not that scary. Is he?

And then I remember my dream, I suddenly become shaky. "You guys want to go outside or something?" I ask them, the yelling getting louder. "I'm just worried about Kane." Will says looking down at his hands. "Yeah, lets go outside." I pull them outside and the cold bitter air bites me. I stay on the porch as they run around in the yard. Suddenly forgetting the accident. Hmm, I wish it was that easy. 

 I sit down on the swing set and start to swing and let the cold air freeze me. It feels nice outside in the dark. I feel presence with me, I look to my left and find Christian in sweatpants and a gray t shirt. I can see his outline of his abdomen and his muscles rip the shirt. Hmmm, hes perfect.

His hair is a mess, all over the place like he just woke up. He yawns and looks at me and then back at the boys running around. "What are they doing out there?" He asks me making his way toward me. I stop the swing so he can take a seat. "There was a big commotion in the house and they needed to get out of there." I tell him honestly. He looks at me in a way I don't know how to take.

"You are breaking all sorts of rules arent you." He smiles at me and we begin to swing once more. Rules? What rules, is it so bad to take kids away from grown ups fighting? How is there a rule against that? "So many rules." i kid trying to make it less tense. He smiles at me and then back at the boys running around. They seem so happy. "Will, Max get the fuck in her now!" I'm startled and look over to where Grant stands in the door way and the boys come running in the house.

Christian stays looking out in the flied where the boys were just playing. Like a dream taken away from him he comes to the now and takes a deep breath and sits back in the chair.

"Always the fucking same!" He growls. Hes angry. About what? I don't ask to scared he might snap at me. I thought Grant and the boys had gone inside but Grant comes stomping on the front porch. He must have heard Christian. Shit.

Instead he comes toward me, he stops the swing with one hand and looks at me our faces so close. He is pissed, "Don't ever take those boys away from me or next time it will be your ass who gets beat. You hear me?" my mouth his dry and I"m scared. Would he hit me or is it a threat? I nod, scared frozen of what he might do if I don't. Grant walks back into the house and slams the door shut.

Its silence outside, I'm still frozen from the attack that Grant just gave me. I sit there frozen not wanting to move.

"I fucking hate him!" Christian gets up and runs off of the porch.

He disappears through the woods and the trees, I'm not sure what I see but I think that I seen a  wolf run into the forest with Christian. I'm frozen, I feel alone and know that I am.

Losing it all I start ot weep, not caring about anything anymore. I just let it all fall down.