Early Mornings

Hey Guys! Let me know if you want me to do more Chapters of Christian's P.O.V.??

Chapter 8

I lay on my bed thinking about what Christian is doing.  I can't wait for tomorrow. I mean, I would like to know how he thinks I'm a werewolf. If I even am. What if I'm not, does that mean that we can't be together? I hope not. I wonder how you become a werewolf.

With eager I get up from my bed and go to the corner of my room where my laptop sits. The one Mom had bought me for Christmas two years ago. I barely used it, so I guess this would give me a good opportunity. I fired up the laptop and listened to it humm. While it warmed up my cell goes off across the room on my side table. I get up from the desk along with my laptop and sit on my bed picking up my phone. It's Christy. I open up the message and read it.

Christy: Hey, what did Christan want?

Is that all she cared about? Why does she hate him so much?

Me: Oh, Nothing. Just a question about math thats all. Why again do you dislike him?

I sent it with little regret. My computer was finally finished loading. I got on the internet and typed in google and typed in How to become a werewolf.I pushed enter and felt butterflies in my belly for no reason. As soon as the page loaded my cell rang once again.

Christy: Its not that I dislike him Blake. I don't know him very well and the things I've heard about his Dad makes me wonder what he will turn out to be. I just don't want you hanging out with him is all. Hes trouble.

Wow, she feels that strongly of him even though she barely knows him, going off of rumors she possibly heard from Cassidy. When I got home it was about five thrity so I went straight up to my room. Dad would probably coming up very soon. I stil had to ask Dad if Jenna knows Cassidy. Because that was weird too.

I finally looked up what the internet brought me. I clicked on one of the sites.

To fully become a werewolf you have to have the blood of one already coursing through your veins. From a relative or possibly injected through a vein. A full werewolf, usually fully born into the werewolf pack, has to bite you but be careful, when a werewolf bites you that is your keeper. They hear your thoughts and everything you plan on to do.

I skip that one sort of sounding like what Christian was trying to tell me. I click on a different site, one with more detail.

Becoming a werewolf is a very painful and long process if you aren't born one. You have to be bitten by a were wolf and have the wolf blood flowing in your veins. Once you are bitten you should be locked up and forgotten for about three or four days. Five to make sure. You will start to feel hot, and then very hungry. Your skin will feel like it is burning, you will want to rip whos ever head off that tries to go near you. You will want to eat everything and anything that comes near you.

Christian never told me anything about pain, nor starving or wanting to kiill people around me. Or maybe thats just the stuff people put up here.  I log off the server and set the laptop on the floor wanting to forget the whole werewolf thing. I flip on my side and look out my window, wanting to see my Mom again. I miss her so much, I wish I could see her again.

Seeing her body in the casket was the worst, I mean its not like she looked back for getting in a car accident. But just knowing she will never come back to me. Tears start to spill out of my eyes but I quickly wipe them away just incase someone is watching.  I watch the snow fall and it sings me a soft light lullaby. I drift off into a deep sleep thinking about furr, sharp teeth and big paws.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thought that comes to mind is, My Dad is trying to wake me up to talk to me about Jenna. But then I snap up and check my clock. Four-thirty. I look to my other side and find Christian standing over me. Shit! I pat my hair down, and stay a distance from him since I am known to bad breath.