Naked

Hey Guys! Changed up the title a bit and finally got a book cover to work! Thank God! Don't forget to comment about what you think!

Chapter 20

"Christian make it stop please!" I scream out to him. I'm laying in my bed at Grandmas and I can feel the burning sensation work its way up to my throat. I am literally almost naked. I am on fire and it burns like hell. I feel like I have three degree burns everywhere, my whole body aches pain and every hour my head pounds like someone is taking a sludge hammer to it.

"Christian!" I scream out once again. He runs through the door and hands me an another ice pack. "Your going to be fine okay?" He tells me looking at my sweaty body. "When will the pain stop?" I ask him grasping the ice pack and setting it on my stomach. "I don't want to get your hopes up, Blake." He tells me. At least he's being honest, first time since ever!

"Where's my Grandma?" I ask wanting her comfort. "She went to the store to get some things. She will be back soon." He tells me and sitting in the chair next to the bed. I shift and shake and try to get comfortable. I groan in pain, my legs feel like they are about to bust.

Images of the book Blood and Chocolate run through my head, she never was in pain when she changed. Why am I? I guess that was a book but still. They shouldn't sell false advertisment, even if they don't know wolves actually exist. I stretch out some more, I grab the bars of the bed and try to stretch out my aches and pains. Another blow hits me in my ribs and I scream out loud in pain hoping everyone in the world can hear me. "Screaming won't help." I look up and see Grant and Dray in the door way watching me struggle.

I just roll my eyes at him and try to focus on where the pain is at. I feel it in my ribs, they feel like they are splitting every time I breath. "Where's Molly?" I ask Grant in a soft voice letting all I can get out. I wait for him to answer but he doesn't. I look at him and he still doesn't say anything. I slam my head back down on the pillow and just ignore everyone in the room.

No one is help to me, so why should I bother comunicating with them? I bet they all just love seeing me in pain. I bet on the inside they all are laughing their asses off.

"You know we can hear your thoughts?" Dray says in a know it all voice. Is he talking to me? I look up and he is smiling at me. "What?" I ask gasping. "Since your changing we can hear your thoughts, its quite pleasurable hearing your thoughts now since we couldn't before." He goes on and I ignore him.

Just shut them out. I hear a voice inside my head. She has a velvet soft voice fluffy like cake. "What is that?" I ask them wondering if they can hear her too. She sounds like a soft angel. "Thats your wolf, no one else can hear her except you. We can only hear your own thoughts you think, not the conversations you have with her." Grant says in a nonchallant voice.

Just focus on the pain, it will be over soon. Just a few more hours. A few more hours? That seems longer than she makes it out to seem.

"Okay, I've got some raffiage, granz meal and otar morea. Oh, Grant you finally made it." I hear Grandma's voice and I look up and there she is with a bag of things. It looks full and heavy. "How are you doing honey?" Grandma makes her way into the bedroom and Christian gets up from the chair and Grandma sits down. "Hmmm," is all I manage to get out. I am so tired. I feel little sharp pains in my knees now but they don't hurt as bad.

"Just focus on your wolf hunny. She is the only one who can help. Now drink this, it will help the fever." She titls my head up and I moan in pain from my neck stiff from laying here for ten hours. The liquid is hot something I don't want to drink at this moment.

It tastes like pepper and I cough when I finish the small bottle. I feel the pain in my back peirce me when I get done. "What is?" I don't even finish my sentence I am so weak. I don't want anyone to see me like this, "Just go." I tell them annoyed with them all staring at me.

I look at them and they just stare. "Get the hell out!" I scream at them wanting them out. They all hesitate and then Dray and Grant leave. "Go." I whisper at Grandma and Christian knowing all they were trying to do was help me.

Grandma moves my wet hair out of my face and gets up and leaves, Chrsitian flashes me a last glance and then shuts the door behind him.

I close my eyes and try to relax, I take a deep breath in and let it out slowly. It only hurts more when I do this.

I try to focus but on what? What is there to focus on when everyone can basically hear my thoughts.

 I wonder where my mom has run off to. Really dumb to think about her in this situation but I want to know why she fled. Was it because of the wolf hunter? Why was he hunting us in the first place? I wonder if he's looking for me now?

Chrsitian had told me that the reason my mom had gotten pregnant with me was because the wolf hunter was after her and now that I'm turning he will want me. But the only reason why I am turning is because of Chrsitian, well my Mother really. Another blow hits me right in the ribs and I beller out.

"God." I scream out and hold tightly onto my side. That medicine helped a little, not really medicine I guess. Another blow goes to my ribs as well as to my back. I scream out some more but Grant is right, screaming doesn't help the pain, dealing with it does.

Another blow and another goes all over my body and I lose control and just spill out screaming and crying out my mothers name.

***************************************************

Christian's P.O.V.

I listen to her yells as she screams right above us. How can we all just stand around talking about her mother while she goes through the most pain of her life? I try to ignore her yells and listen to there conversation.

"So where is she now?" Grant asks Brae. Brae pours some tea for all of us and we listen close to what she has to say. "Well, Shelby was never a very talkative person as you know Grant. She could possibly be in Europe running from Sam, but all I know is that she is running. Always have been." Sam must be the wolf hunter. Grant has been trying to find him since his father was killed by Sam's brother.

"Why would she leave Blake alone like this?" Dray asks already knowing the answer. "She's selfish, she always has been. But we mustent give Blake any special treatment. We all went through the transfermation alone and so shall she. No special treatment. I mean it Christian." Grant tells me looking directly at me.

I don't argue with him just let him think what he wants. I need to get ahold of Megan to see what she has been doing all this time. "Please excuse me." I nod toward Brae not wanting to hurt her feelings.

I walk out of the house and sit down on the bench as I dial Megan's number.

It rings three times and then goes to her voicemail. I don't bother leaving her a message she won't check it. I tuck my phone back into my coat pocket and listen to Blake scream. I can't wait for her to see what its like to be a wolf. She is going to love it. I hope she can forgive me for changing her under her will.

My phone vibrates and I look at the caller id and its Megan. I flip it open and almost immediatly I know she is pissed.

"Christian what the hell were you thinking? I thought you knew better." She barks at me. Shit.

She knows.

"I know, I'm sorry. You just you don't know the whole story. I just-" I stop not knowing what else to say to her. "I do know, you love her." She replies back with no hesitation.