Never Ending News Part 2

Chapter 6

I sit anxiously at my seat fidgeting with my out fit. I pull my sweatshirt down so that it covers my back that has been showing for the past couple of minutes. I felt a breeze and decided to pull it down.

Im not sure if he does it on purpose but, I think Christian is blowing on my neck once again. He did this all day yesterday, unless its just the breeze. But where is the breeze coming from? I mean, why would Mr. Ross leave the window open on a below zero day?

Mr. Ross has become to frighten me a bit. He's not like the other teachers, not like Mr. Wattcott. Mr. Ross is very odd. He always calls me Shelby wich is really weird since I don't know a Shelby. I wan't to ask him to please stop calling me it but I don't have the courage.

"Did you get number fourteen?" His sweet breath close to my neck makes my arm hair stand up. Oh!

I clear my throat and throw my hair behind my back and eye him from the corner, "Fifteen point twenty-three." I say making it not noticeable. I go back to my test which I am epicly passing. This stuff is so easy. I smile at our little game we play. I'm not even sure how we got here but we have some how.

I thought he was mad at me when he left my house, he sure did seem mad. I mean he said some pretty nasty things to me but I just let them come in one ear and out the other. And now we are fine like nothing happened. Like he never came to my house and bitched me out for something I hadn't done.

I finally finish my test and I get up slowly trying not to make too much noise.

Our class is a total of  six kids. I guess you could call us a smart class but we don't do anything special. I set my test on Mr. Ross's desk and he looks up at me and doens't smile. He gives me a dirty look that has some weird glimmer in his eye. Maybe hes high or somethisng. I shove it off my shoulder and turn to go back to my desk when I feel his cold hands grab my wrist tightly. Can he do that?

I turn back around and his eyes are blazing, with what? Hate, toward me? What for? "Mr. Ross." I begin but then he immediately lets go. I cup my writst in my hand rubbing where he had his. I turn around to go back to my desk and I find Christian right behind me giving Mr. Ross the dirtiest look. Wow, he's even sexier when hes angry.

I move past him and go toward my desk. I slide down into my seat and start to pack up my things and wait for the bell to ring. Only five more minutes, five more minutes of waiting. Five more minutes that will seem like forever.

"I'll meet you at your car, okay?" Christian tells me before I exit the room. I nod giving him an okay. I make my way out of the building and toward the office building so i can get to my locker. I keep a steady but not too slow of a pace. Who is he waiting for? Maybe a friend or maybe he had to talk to a teacher? Why is it any of my business?

I reach the end of the building when Christy reaches me and we walk together.

"So what are you doing today?" She asks me with bright eyes. Oh, No. What do I tell her? That I'm busy? She can't know that Im going somewhere with Christian, she will totally bail me out of it.

Shit.

"Err, I have to talk to my Dad about something." I not fully lie. He really did need to talk to me about him and Jenna and their new baby. I had almost forgotten about Cassidy, I need to ask my Dad about what connection does Jenna and Cassidy have. Won't that be fun.

"Oh, about what?" Christy asks me obviously wanting to know. She can be so noisey sometimes, but thats what I like about her.

"Umm, he has a girlfriend now, and they are having a baby. So I guess about living situations." I tell her of what my theory is.