Hiding From The Boogey Man, Or So To Speak

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for helping me reach my goal of 200 reads!(: It means so much to me! Enjoy!!

Chapter 24

We reach our destination hide out in a day in a half. The sun is slowly parking away with red's and pinks flowing the sky all around me. I don't know where we are or what town but it seems very warm here. There is snow on the ground but not as much as back in Colorado.

I get out of the car tired from the drive, Christian grabs my things and huddles me into his armpit and shoos me inside the tall building. We reach the inside of the lobby where we find a dark haired girl sitting behind a counter with her feet up reading a cosmo magazine. "Hello welcome to the hampton's how may I help you?" She says in a monotone voice.

"I need two rooms, right next to eachother with ajoining doors. You will not tell anyone is here, the rooms we have are being managed in some sort." He says to her, her eyes locked on his face. She looks like a zombie.

"Understand." Christian growls at her. She says a short, "Yes." And we are on our way to our bedroom with the two room keys in hand. "What was that?" I ask him when we arrive in the elevator. She was like hypnotized or something.

"I compelled her, one of the many tricks you learn when you are a wolf." He smiles a little the first I have seen in a while. "Have you ever done it to me?" I ask him curiously. But why would he?

"I have made you forget things, its completely different."He assures me. He has made me forget things, what kind of things? Important things?

"Like what?" I ask wanting more out of him. "Just about your mother, you would have terrible nightmares you would scream and wake the whole pack up. And about me biting you." He murmurs.

I would scream in my sleep? I don't remember those dreams. "But I still remember you doing it Christian." I tell him honestly. And the weird thing is I"m not mad. I've had too many good moments to be upset with him.

"I told you not to be angry or upset with me, well because I promised myself I would be there with you through it all. And I'm sorry I missed some of it and broke my promise." He chatters on and then our elevator dings and opens and the conversation ends there.

The smell of the hotel here isn't like other hotels. It smells of butterscotch and peppermints. It smells more clean. When we reach our room and open the door the hotel room is lifted with candle smells. Vanilla, carmel, and apple spice they send me to a place I enjoy very much.

The paradise of sleep.

************************************************************************

Christian's P.O.V.

I watch Blake sleep as she finally comes over her asking questions. I"m surprised she hasn't asked about Jayden since we had packed into the car.

Speak of the devil he booms right into our hotel room the door that connects the room. I quickly shut the door to the bedrooms where Blake sleeps and try to control my noisy brother. "Christian! You have to look at this, its amazing I have five fingers!" He screams and I shush him and push him back through where he came.

"Jayden be quiet please." I beg him covering his mouth. He nods his head like a small child promised a peice of candy. I sit him on the bed and take off his shoes and coat. "Lay down." I tell him and he does. Its like watching Kane or Will again.

"Oh I see you have found your brother Jayden." I look to my left and see Megan in only a towel hair soaking wet stuck to her back. I growl at her angry for what she has done to Jayden.

"What did you do?" I say to her coming closer pointing at him on the bed.

She opens her mouth and puts her hand on her chest, "Me, what did Blake do to him? She left him in the woods to die! She isn't no wolf! She is a coward." She says in a cold heartedly way.