Company Loves its Misery

Hey Guys! This Chapter is going to be a little different, but hang in there!(:

Chapter 7

Christians P.O.V.

She smells so good, I want to bite her now and then keep her forever. I already have her in my arms length all I have to do is just take a little nibble. Rrr, I can't. Not against her will, but she will like it. I can tell she already wants it. What does she have to lose? She already lost her Mom, and her Dad is basically dead already not giving her enough attention. All he cares  about is fucking Jenna. Dumb Bitch. Always trying to ruin everything.

"Hey!" I can tell that its Jeremy. He's going to be so pissed that I brought her out this far into the woods. This is Wolf Territory. Fucking. Great. I turn around and Blake's hand slides from where my heart was pounding.

"Jeremy, what is it?" I growl at him getting annoyed. Couldn't he ever leave me the fuck alone? "What is she doing here?" He scowls at Blake behind me and she barely moves. She's barely even breathing, why? I can't get inside her head like I can with other people. She has some kind of blockage. Maybe once I change her I will be able to hear her thoughts.

God I hope so.

"I brought her to show her the woods. She wanted to see them. Is there a problem Jeremy?" I ask her in an icily tone. "N-N-No." He runs off knowing what I will do to him later for interupting us. Damn, hes always trying to be the bad ass and follow me around. I wonder if he will go tell Brett. I hope not.

I turn back to Blake, her bangs in her face. She is so fucking adorable. I want her so bad, I need her. Her pink-ness in her cheeks tells me that she is cold, but she wouldn't be cold for long once she is changed. If I could just show her what its like to be a wolf, and if she doesn't like it change her back but thats obviously impossible. Even the elders tried it on Maxine and they had to kill her because she didn't want to be what we are. Where is she now? Pheonix, somewhere warm probably. She always loved to warm weather and the blistering sun on her. Thinking of the sun makes me quiver.

"You ready to go back?" Her eyes are filled with fright. Why? She is so confident she doesn't need to be scared. Or is she scared of me? "Hey, are you okay?" I ask her as we begin our walk back through the forest. 

"Umm, what were you guys talking about? All I heard were growls and snarls?" She asks in a small tiny voice, something I have never heard from her before. Shit. I didn't tell her.

"Well, its hard to explain you'll get it once you've been changed. When your in a pack you can chose to talk to eachother in eachother's head. Like, hear what each pack member is saying whether they want you to hear or not. Then there is the conversations in the mind, thats what Jeremy and I just had. Get it?" I ask wondering if I confused her.

"Jeremy. He looks kind of rough." She tells me looking down at her boots. They are soaked.

"Nah, hes just a punk. Tries to follow me everywhere." I say shoving my hands in my pockets of my father's coat.

I walk her to her truck which doesn't suit her very well, she would look hot in a red car. Aspecially with her long dark hair, mmmm what I would do to pull that hair back with pleasure. I concentrate more on her movements than what I wish I could have.

"So, I'm still confused about what makes you so sure that I am a werewolf. I mean, how do you know for sure?" She asks leaning against her truck. She looks down at her shoes once more. I can tell she is cold her teeth chatter. I don't want this day to end. I just want to stay with her all day every day.

Before I answer her question, I open her door and let her hop in. "Lets safe it for another day. Remember, your training starts tomorrow. So I will see you about five." I finish and she looks at me confused. "But what about school?" She asks me putting her hands on the steering wheel. "I've taken care of it." I say knowing I will have to have Dad do that once I get back to the cabin.

"Oh, ohkay." We end our conversation at that. She starts up the old truck and pulls out away, hopefully she just follows the tracks back. If not I will keep an eye on her. I wave good bye and watch her truck make it up the old path.