00

THE Big Bang; the birth of the cosmos and the beginning of life in this lonely, black world

THE Big Bang; the birth of the cosmos and the beginning of life in this lonely, black world. The sound, the chaos and the force blasts though the empty spaces of nothingness, now leaving the formerly shadowed world into the rushing hot energy of scrambling molecules and the universal compounds trying to quickly find their own spots to cool down.

Slowly but surely, the materials start to decorate the blank canvas and they now shine as different shining colours dancing in the night sky.

When a star is born, the remainder of its dust begin to wander off the still dark outer space along with the rest of the creation of the universe. Overtime, solar systems were formed and along with solar systems came moons and planets, along with moons and planets came comets and asteroids. Quasars and nebulae came after, when some stars die out and are left into nothingness.

And the once empty space is brought to a circle of life.

But what happened to the remaining dust from the creation of stars?

We are stardust, many people say.

That's right, they created humans. With the very same molecules and compounds, the Gods up above tells the stardust to make up the human body. The very same material the glittering sky wonders were made of are flowing through the human arteries.

Each person belongs to a star, a star in which their bodies are made from. And each person share a star with one other being, somewhere on earth, whose body and soul are made from the same heavenly body. Their connection run deep, even without them knowing. And when they touch, a mark will begin to form on them, a whimsical star drawn delicately on their backs, letting them know that they're home.

Some people may call them soulmates.

But they were just written in the stars.