30

MORNING greets me and my consciousness by a weight being thrown on my body. My eyes spring open with a heavy heave off my stomach and Yeosang is there; by the looks of it he belly-flopped his way on to my bed and lay across my belly.

"Good morning!" he cries out, bacon pyjamas all wrinkled and a button undone.

"There's no 'good' in this morning," I groan, shoving a pillow to my face and try to let myself drift back into a longer sleep. Exhaustion tries to lull me back into slumber, disconnecting myself with the real world and on the edge of drifting off.

I know that I'm usually a morning person but even a girl like me couldn't wake up early when my schedule is all over the place, stressing out over revisions of sketches and getting caught up with my project. Overall, it has been an draining week and maybe letting myself snooze for a little while longer wouldn't hurt.

Well, it looks like Yeosang is deciding against that.

The blonde whines. "I want breakfast! You owe me one, remember?"

"Make one, I have cereal or whatever," I mumble sleepily into my pillow, flicking my wrist.

"But I want you to spend money on me!" Yeosang shakes my legs, "get up! I will kick you off your bed if you don't."

"Hate to break it to you but I'm immune to you kicking me."

"For fuck's sake, Hyeshin, please feed me," my best friend fake cries, hugging my torso dramatically.

I whack my pillow at his head. "You've been annoying since last night, go away."

"Come on! It's the weekend; the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the leaves are getting old but that's okay because they're pretty," Yeosang then pauses, "yo, did it ever occur to you that when we rake up dry leaves, we're just collecting dead body parts of a plant and that makes the tree a half zombie."

"Exactly, it's Saturday!" I turn in my bed and lie on my stomach, pressing my face into the covers. "And please don't taint me with your zombie plants thought."

"You have to go to the studio later today anyways," he mentions.

"Still, that's later in the day."

Sighing, Yeosang bounces off my bed. He stands by the side for a moment and I feel his eyes on me. When I take a peek by tilting my head slightly, I see his calculated look scanning my room. He then spots my bag and shrugs.

"I'm giving you like, five minutes to put your shoes on or whatever," he says as he walks to my chair where my bag is placed. He sticks a hand into it and pulls out my wallet.

"If not, don't be surprised when I'll be dining five star and driving a brand new Lambo."

"First of all, in your dreams," I say, watching Yeosang stride out of my room. He doesn't forget to wiggle his ass (I scoff inwardly; lack thereof) at the door, sticking it tongue out mockingly.

"Second of all... I'm BROKE!"

seonghoon enthusiast
good morning!!
i'm getting myself fitted for the
wedding suit today:DD

me
oh? the one for ur
uncle's?

seonghoon enthusiast
yeppppppppppppppp
oH AND
you might need to start looking for dresses
ur my date owo

Yeosang did mean five minutes.

I hear the front door closing at 8:10. It made me scramble off my bed. I stop by the bathroom to splash some water on to my face and brush my teeth before running out the door wearing these pair of sandals with the name of a bird on the straps my mum got from a holiday somewhere (out of fear that Yeosang will spend the rest of my so-called 'wealth' or a fear of not getting my share of breakfast, which of the two I don't really know).