36

MY shoulder has been tingling ever since last night and I don't know whether it was a good sign or not. All I can think of is at least it's not stinging or anything, so that would mean all bad signs would be crossed out, right?

Months have passed and the day of the wedding has come. In between the many days, Seonghwa and San were discharged from the hospital a week after they woke up respectively. The younger took longer than his cousin to regain consciousness, almost a week later but when he did, San really had to put up a pretty... interesting... show.

That day, Wooyoung and I were visiting Seonghwa and Yoonjin who was staying at a relative's house nearby. It was nearing lunch time and Yoonjin was almost done in the kitchen with her cooking. Wooyoung and I were keeping Seonghwa company. He was to go through rehab for his difficulty in walking and had just started his first session that week, telling us the story of how the therapist was a chatty old lady with a pencil stuck in her bun.

Just before I could get up and help Yoonjin with the table set-up, the landline rang. Yoonjin answered and not a second after placing the telephone down, she was out the door with her coat flying behind her.

"Mum! Where are you going?" Seonghwa called as Wooyoung wheeled him out into the hallway just as Yoonjin rushed by.

"San!"

Immediately, Seonghwa tried to scramble off his wheelchair to catch up with his mother. Thankfully, he was held down by Wooyoung and the older shot him a glare.

"You're injured!" Wooyoung scolded him and slapped his uninjured shoulder lightly.

"But San!"

"You literally have Wooyoung to push you on your wheelchair, San isn't going anywhere," I remember myself saying and took Seonghwa's jacket off the back of the couch before handing it off to him. "Come on, let's go."

Just like a normal person would, we rushed to the hospital. Yoonjin told us the doctors didn't say a specific reason as to why we were needed there; all we were given was a "please come quickly". A million possible occurrence could've happened, we needed to be sure. Yoonjin was about to ask what exactly but the line cut off before she could say anything further.

And of course, after all that trouble of getting Seonghwa to calm down and rushing to the hospital, we found San sulking on his bed with his arms crossed. "You guys are mean, when Seonghwa hyung woke up, you were all there and when I did you guys were not," I remember him say with a pout.

That resulted him into possibly gaining a bruise when Seonghwa reached out to him and pinched his arm out of annoyance.

I still find myself snickering at San's weird stunt as I pull on the tan coloured blazer over my shoulder.

As I find that today is still pretty breezy and chilly, I resort to a more simpler yet comfortable look. San joked about me showing up to the wedding in an extravagant dress that I managed to snitch from a prom dress shop or something (I wonder just how he got that idea... but it sounds like something I would do, just not at this wedding) whereas Yeosang told him I'd come in a hotdog suit if I could. I can't deny anything though, both sound very tempting.

Not this wedding, somewhere deep inside of me says I need to make a good impression, not an... authentic... impression.

The second I slip my feet into my heels (trust me, it pains me to think I'll be wearing this the whole day), there is a series of knocks on my door and I immediately know it's Seonghwa. After doing last minute checks of the stove (and anything that can potentially burn the house down), I open the door.

"Hi," he says, leaning on the wall. At this I frown.

"Hwa, where are your crutches?" I ask him as he pushes himself off the wall with a huge grin on his face.