28

[scroll up to see 50+ messages]
sanii
HYESHIN U TRAITOR
SJHDFSJKJDKHFDSJK
EXCUSE ME I FEEL
I FEEL
AAAAAAAAAAA U DIDNT TELL ME

me
yea hi,,,
hwa and i are dating now

sanii
SMH U FINALLY ANSWER
I FOUND OUT THRU HYUNG'S PRIV IG
WHAT THE HELL MAN
AND WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN????

me
......
...concert night?
ur saying he as a private insta?

sanii
DDD:<<<< !!!!!
SO IVE BEEN 3RD WHEELING THE
ENTIRE TIME??????

me
not exactly?
ur ignoring my question

sanii
BUT STILL!!!!
SKJFDJSG IM UR BEST FRIEND SHIN
THIS WAS A WEEK AGO

me
yeo is but ok
heheh ur his cousin so i didnt know
how ull react👉👈

sanii
whatever
i am: betrayed
u owe me lunch for a week

me
WHAT?

sanii
BBBBAI!!

me
CHOI SAN
IM BROKE

I was just about to continue my long line of spam texts when a huge thud comes from the other side of the room. So I tear my eyes away from the screen of the phone, eyes wide.

On the floor lies Hyekyung, flat one her stomach. As I am about to ask her what's wrong, her bottom lip quivers dangerously and she shuts her eyes tight. The next thing I knew was the loud sound of her sobs.

I stand up hastily from my stool, "oh God, Kyung, what happened? You okay?"

In bursts Park Seonghwa, breathing ragged and forehead glistening with sweat. His eyes are wide, searching the room and when they land on the small figure of Hyekyung on the floor, he gasps.

"Kyung!" he scurries to pick her up from the floor, hugging her tightly. "I told you not to run."

Hyekyung buries her face in Seonghwa's neck. "Thorry... Kyungie wants to see eonnie," she apologises.

My heart swells at the sight. As much as I want to comfort Hyekyung too, watching the two of them from here looks insanely soft and warm. So I say nothing.

Hyekyung traces circles on Seonghwa's back as he pats her. "Are you okay, baby?" he asks her, rubbing her knee with one hand, "where does it hurt?"

My little sister pulls away from hugging Seonghwa's neck and shows him her hands, pouting.

"Oh no, you poor thing," Seonghwa then takes one of her hands and blows on it. Hyekyung giggles in between her sniffles, then continues to snuggle up on to my boyfriend's shoulder.

My boyfriend.

Huh. I bite my bottom lip at the thought to restrain a stupid grin on my face. That still needs some time to get used to, though it makes me feel nice and giddy.

It's been a week since the concert, since Seonghwa confessed - since we both did - and since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I still have to give my hand a small pinch to make sure this was real. But whenever I turn over on my bed and check my phone to see Seonghwa's name on the top of my notifications, my grin breaks out every time.

seonghoon enthusiast♡
good mooorrning cherry!
and no this is not a dream

And that also gave me hope each morning, puts me in a good mood and I wonder just how he does that so easily. It helps me build the courage to one day ask him about the marks on our shoulders. Seonghwa please, please, please be my star mate.