21

Fighting for concert tickets had always felt like going to war and knowing that there are a seventy five percent you'll die as a martyr. Which means that you have to come prepared. Therefore, having another pair of hands were always a nicely added weapon. Two is better than one. Three actually, having to add San.

There really was no other choice when I drag him back into the living room once his headache had gotten better. I tell him to stay put on the foot of the couch while I get my laptop and my tablet and Yeosang's laptop he had brought yesterday. 

Organising them neatly on top of the coffee table, I can feel San's curious eyes on my neck.

"So what's the deal with this again?" he asks after a few moments of silent questioning.

"B-TEEZ, darling," I mumble, sparing him a glance before continuing to set the devices up.

Next to me, San tilts his head. "You mean the one that Seonghwa hyung's been trying to get tickets to?"

"Yeah," I simply reply, "did you know about him and that thirteen year-old or something at the internet cafe?"

The boy shrugs. "Hyung's never really told me about these things... B-TEEZ is kind of a guilty pleasure for him," San snickers at the thought, "I only just found out like a couple of months ago."

"But Wooyoung knows?"

San snorts. "Seonghwa hyung never trusts me with anything — it doesn't really surprise me if Woo knows first."

"That's just..."

"I know," but San shoots me a dimpled smile, looking down at the iPad I gave him. He turns it around, observing it the device quietly and hums.

"Ooohh nice... I like the case."

Of course he does, purple is his favourite colour.

I grin at him, unlocking it with my fingerprint. "Open safari and type in the ticketing web," I tell him before shuffling further to log on to Yeosang's laptop.

San doesn't say anything. I take his silence as a yes, that's why I pay no mind. So I move on to actually getting Yeosang awake by stuffing a cookie from the jar in his mouth. At first, he doesn't budge, but slowly, his jaw moves and starts chewing. That's when he sits up slowly, gulping down on the food and giving me dagger eyes.

"How do you know I was dreaming about cookies?" he squints at me suspiciously.

I giggle, "you always dream about food, Sang, now come on! I need to brief you guys in on what's going to happen."

My hands pull Yeosang to sit on the floor with us. He wiggles in his seat, slumping against the foot of the couch lazily and slides his finger over the mouse-pad on his laptop. "Okay. What now?"

"Alright so, you two already know that B-TEEZ concert tickets are going to be on sale this afternoon," I glance at the clock, "half an hour, more like. You two are going to be little angels and help me out because from what I heard, tickets sell out really, really quickly."

"Who knows, maybe one of you two might actually get through and we can watch together!"

Yeosang makes a face. "I'm not going to see B-TEEZ with you."

I stick my tongue out at him. "Whatever," I turn slightly to drape my arm around San's shoulders, "if you do get it and you don't come Sanie will be glad to take it because he's my best friend."

"Right, San?"

Yeosang and I make a curious hum when San stays silent. Which is pretty weird, if you'd ask any of us. San is never quiet. He's the spitting image of loud and bright and the perfect definition of not being able to sit still. Instead, it's as if he didn't hear us at all.