Getting to Know Students [OLD VERSION]

Riiiiiiing!

The newfound group's meeting was over. Alex got to know the three's names before bell started.

(Author's note- my auto-correct changed that to 'hell' instead of bell. Just thought it was a little bit ironic since school starts soon.)

John Laurens- The one with many freckles on his body. Pretty cute.

Hercules Mulligan- He mentioned that 'those two buffons' buy him the Disney Hercules DVD every Christmas, and by this time it's been going on for so long, even since 4th grade, he now has more than 15 copies, 1 from each of them every year.

Lafayette de Marquis- He had such a long name, the principal even messed it up when announcing his win of a debating contest, and this was the 69th time in a row someone tried to say his full name and they messed up horribly.

Alex was walking with the boys and talking to them, smiling a little. He did not know his class schedule and after a quick check up with the office he got his new schedule.

"Hey guys! I think I got my new schedule!" Alex ran to the three and showed the schedules.

"Oh! Alex, you're with all of us in gym, you're with Laf in math, Herc will be in English with you, and we'll be with you all of the other subjects!" Laurens perked with happiness in his voice.

(Author's note- here's his schedule, if anyone was gonna ask.)

[Math- period 1
Science- period 2
English- period 3
Lunch- period 4
History- period 5
Gym- period 6
Art- period 7
Clubs- periods 8-9]

He nodded and stuffed the schedule into his pocket, hearing the bell ring again, he went to the lockers and chose a locker next to his new acquaintances.

During the extending boring minutes of placing his stuff in, he noticed a familiar face next to him.

That Thomas Jefferson boy chose a locker next to him.

He quietly gasped and to not seem like he was looking at Thomas, he looked at his own reflection in the shiny locker.

He didn't notice it eariler but he realized he accidentally put his makeup on wrong and it wasn't symmetrical.

He mentally cursed himself for being so clumsy as he grabbed his backpack, closing the locker swiftly before walking away.....

Just to be tripped by a random dude. He looked up to see a man, he had broad shoulders and he looked like your typical buff school male whom would talk about banging girls in lunch and would mess with anyone the chance he gets.

"Watch it, skank." He said the last word in a menacing tone, his voice filled with venom which pierced Alex's body like a harpoon

His heart felt like it just dropped in fear. Alex wasn't one to have a good self awareness to his ego.

He didn't even have ego, and if he even did he'd have half the self care he actually need to be a normal person. But he knew how to ignore people fairly well, but at this time and moment he wasn't expecting this.

"Leave him alone, you jerk!" Lafayette shouted at the man, crossing his arms as the man walked away with his shit eating grin.

"Thanks, Laf.." Alex stood up, his friends grabbing his backpack.

In dire times like these he had longed to be back at home.

He only moved here in the middle of summer and he hadn't even stepped a foot into his new classroom.