Panic! At the Lunchroom [OLD VERSION]

4th Period, Lunchroom

Alex was walking with Laurens, Lafayette, Aaron, and Herc. They were talking fine! It seemed like a perfect time. Aaron wasn't talking that much with the four, but he really enjoyed their jokes and pitched in a little.

Then came lunch.

Aaron had to leave to go to his lunch table, but the four chose a empty lunch table just to eat and sit together.

"Alex didn't you bring your lunch?" Laf questioned.

"Hm? Oh, no, I'm not hungry." Alex replied in a nervous tone.

"Alex, hold on, I think I have something I can give you!" Laurens took out a little Ziplock bag with berries from a little bag he brought into the lunchroom. He handed it to Alex and smiled.

[Timeskip to about 15-30 minutes later-]

So now you're wondering how I got in this situation.

Alex was held up against a table, by you guessed it; Charles Lee. Lee tried to pick a fight with Alex, Laurens bitch slapping Lee and Lee putting a really bad bruise on Laurens afterwards. Then Alex stepped in and kicked Lee so hard he tripped and slammed on the floor.

And then Lee slammed Alex against a lunchroom table and spat words like venom at him.

And that's how we get here, Alex and Lee, fighting, not even the second day of school and Lee tried to pick a fight with Alex. Just great.

Aaron noticed Lee being a jerk and looked at his friends. He was the most reasonable, so he sighed and got up from reading his book and went to Lee, pulling him off of Alex and dragging him back to their own table.

Alex exhaled and looked at his friends, Laurens and Hercules were gone, probably went to the nurse to take care of the bruise. Lafayette sighed and hugged Alex.

"I'm sorry, Mon petit lion, Lee is a absolute jerk." Lafayette threw shade at Lee.

"I- uh, what are you saying?" Alex tilted his head.

"Oh, you don't know French, do you? Well," Lafayette sat Alex down next to him in a seat.

"I'll teach you."

Alex nodded and the both of them spent the last half hour trying to learn French while the other two were at the nurse.

(I'm sorry for such a short chapter, as you see I don't have many ideas on what to do, so if you wanna help me or give me requests as a type of like, interactive book, I'm all ears. Private message me, comment on this chapter, anything if you have a idea on how to carry on the story, tell me, since I do have a book I am deciding to start if this one goes to waste, but I do not want this book to just get discontinued since I had no idea how to keep it going. So I'll let the viewers pick and give ideas and I'll try and make their ideas come to life. More information on the other book; that book is based on a true story and instead of a regular fanfic I will be mashing up characters. Eddsworld, Hamilton, Deltarune, OCs I had made a long ass time ago, these characters will be based off people I have met online and have experienced things with, so if it doesn't seem like "oh this isn't how [Insert character] acts" or "oh that ship is weird" it's not supposed to have normal character personality. Each character (and as it sounds weird and deep) has a moral connection to the real life person. These characters usually actually gained to be the person's cover up character since over time we had given these titles of characters to people. These people's profile names, yes, will be used, but their real life names will not be leaked. If I see y'all trying to message these people, you will be in huge trouble. Other things- these people will be not associated by gender to character. Yes, I will be in the story, and I will be partaking as Alexander Hamilton, since people would comment I would always write 24/7 and argue and defend the ones I love, and I believe that talk less smile more was a thing people usually were trying to say to me since I took blame for everything all the time and my talking would cause arguments to happen apon these people. That's a example on why my character is Hamilton. So, when this book is probably done, that'll be the next thing that comes out. I even have the cover, so I might be leaking that out during the time of this book and giving out hints to names in the story. Hints to names in the story will probably be underlined + italics. So be on the lookout for that!)