Singing in the Shower [OLD VERSION]

(changing up the lyric information so it actually is understandable)
Alex: italics
Thomas: underlined
Both: italics + underlined
Normal song: bold
All: the whole shabang shaboom

(Take note- the boys are singing but the song doesn't cut off while they're singing, it's still playing in the background- you know-)

Alex woke up, feeling drowsy and confused. Was that just a dream he had? He sighed and facepalmed, mumbling to himself, calling himself stupid. Until he looked over to his right, his alarm clock going off, and a resembling pack of Pocky sticks. To his surprise, it wasn't actually a dream. He turned his alarm clock off, being greeted by the retro blue digital time and date again. He stretched and got out of his bed, if he stayed longer, he'd fall asleep again. Which isn't good since he promised Thomas he'd meet him at school.

Suddenly, that tapping from (the Raven) Dante at his window appeared again. He turned to Dante and opened the window, Dante cooing happily at him.

"You're back, my friend!" Alex cried and smiled. Dante jumped onto the bed and sat down.

"I wish you could talk, it'd be so much better." Alex sighed and grabbed a pre-picked clothing option from his drawers. A white hoodie with a galaxy NASA logo on it, blue jeans, his normal converse, and a random pair of socks. He put the outfit on and brushed his hair to put in a ponytail. He took a bath the day prior so he didn't have to wash today. He went to the bathroom and grabbed his contacts atop the sink. Putting the contacts on, Dante hopped into the bathroom with Alexander's favorite eyeliner. Dante flew up onto the sink and placed it down in front of Alex. Alex smiled and pet Dante, as a small thank you for helping him. He quickly put the eyeliner on, rushing out the bathroom and grabbing his charged phone and backpack, heaving it over his shoulder, then practically falling down the stairs.

"Bye Dante!," he called upstairs. His mother was downstairs, making breakfast. His father wasn't. Probably out smashing a random girl he found at the club. He shook his head, sighing.

"What's wrong?" His mother questioned him with her face showing a bit of concern.
"It's just...why won't you divorce dad? He's done nothing but hurt you." Alex walked next to his mother, helping her with the toast and waffles she was making.
"Well, your father could be quite verbally abusive to us, and neglect us, but, I assure you it will turn out ok. You do have a girlfriend, right?" His mother took out the toast and put a equal amount of toast on two plates.

"Well....about that, I do have a crush. Not exactly a girl, but a boy." Alex rubbed the back of his neck, embrassed.

"Alexander, I know you're bisexual." His mom laughed gently and waited for the waffle makers to beep.

"No, im talking about dad. He's expecting me to come back in this house with a girl, not a boy. I'll be considered a mess-up if I don't." Alex looked down, but his mother placed an arm on his shoulder and made him look up.

"Sweetie, I'm bisexual too, it's gonna be ok." She smiled genuinely as the waffle makers went off. "Oh!" She said, opening the waffle makers and taking the waffles out. Alex suddenly grabbed a waffle out of her hand and grabbed the peice of toast on the plate. He bit the toast and sighed.

"Honey, don't stress it. It's gonna be fine." She kissed his forehead and looked at the time. "But you have to go, or you're gonna be late." The time was 15 minutes until school started.

"Oh right-" He kissed his mother on the cheek and ran out of the house.

"Bye ma!" He yelled from the sidewalk, hopping onto his bike and cycling away.