They Were Peaceful. [OLD VERSION]

Thomas was fixing up his tie, he had bought a new white suit, but was going in magenta cause he liked it a lot. He took the flowers that Peggy prescribed to him to give to Alex, his date for the Winter Wonderland Dance. The flowers were blue, red, and yellow, Alex's favorite primary colors, since he worked in art a lot, of course. He paced around his pretty big room, wondering what he'd ever do to get past his parents. This dance was almost as big as the prom, and he couldn't miss out on it! Especially if he had his lover waiting.

"Gosh, what would I ever do?.." He mumbled to himself. He checked his phone.
7:10.
Twenty minutes before the dance.
He sighed and called up Peggy, needing any advice he could get.

Peggy answered almost instantly, fixing up the chest part to her dress which needed to be loosened up a little. She was wearing a gown, almost, all yellow and white with boots that went up to her knees. She had put her hair back into a long ponytail as well.
"Hello?" She said.
"Oh, dear lord, Peggy thank the lord you're here. I need help."
"What is it? Did the outfit rip?"
"Ah, no, the problem is I need to get to the dance, but without my mother and father knowin' I'm going with a boy. They'd have me on a stake if I told em'."
"Oh. That's bad. Y'know what? Hold it, I'll be right back."
Peggy placed the phone down and picked up her gown and ran outside her room.
"ELIZA!" She yelled. Eliza came out of her room, her hair down, wearing a blue and white gown with flats.
"Yes? What is it? Is the chest area too tight?"
"Agh, no, I got that handled. You need to pretend to be Alexander's date."
"Wait, what? I thought he was going with someone else."
"Thomas called me up, he needs a pretend date until he is out of his parents' sight."
"So why are you not asking me to pretend to be his-"
"Because if Thomas has a problem like that, Alexander does too. I know my babies."
"..True."
"Now go to Alexander's house, I'll text him that I have him covered."
Eliza nodded, went into her room, took the essentials she needed and went on a quest to Alexander's house. She seemed like she didn't know his house, but when you see a long haired man riding a bike down the same street, you have a idea of it.

"ANGELICA!" Peggy yelled.
Angelica came out of her room, wearing a reddish pinkish gown, with boots going up to her knees and her hair in it's natural hairstyle.
"What? Is it the-"
"No! It's not that. I need you to pretend to be Thomas's date."
"Why not you?"
"I'm going with Maria as a friend, dummy."
"Doesn't Maria have that Reynolds man?"
"Oh, you didn't hear?"
"....No-"
"They broke up, they decided they should stay friends since they were better off that. It was ALL over the school's social media."
"Ohh... Makes sense. You're her friend?"
"Yep! I'm going to try and find her a new man."
"Well, I guess I'll do it. But you have to buy me a bag of KitKats."
"Deal."

Angelica went into her room and prepped herself, perfume, painted nails, etc. As soon as she was done she picked up her gown and went down the steps.
"Honey, do you have a date tonight?" Her father called from the kitchen.
"No, Dad, I don't. I'd rather go with my sisters more then anythin'." She walked over to her father and placed a kiss on his cheek.
"You're such a good sister, your mother would be very proud." Her father smiled. Angelica smiled and hugged her father.
"I'll be home soon!" Angelica quickly went to the door leading outside.
"Remember, curfew is twelve!" He yelled out to her.
"Got it! Love you, bye!" Angelica yelled back, and out the door she went.

Eliza jogged down the street, holding her dress up so she wouldn't trip over it. It was still light outside, the visible rainbow of colors slowly but steadily covering the sky. "His house is obviously...here!" She spotted the house, it was slightly different from the others, that and a black raven perched on a high windowsill cooing at the world is quite unusual. She knocked on the door, and a woman answered.

"Hello?" The woman had blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Yes, hello, I'm Eliza Schyuler, Alexander's date for the dance. Is he home?" She asked.
"Why of course, come in sweetheart." The woman smiled and opened the door.
Eliza looked around, to spot another woman on a white couch drinking wine with a knocked out man on the white sofa, a TV playing in front of the two people. The woman was Alexander's mother.