Candy Store [OLD VERSION]

(super fluffy chapter, finally some time with the actual lovebirds ;w;)

Alexander walked in the store, his bike now parked outside the place. Thomas was looking at all the candy, seemingly liking sweets even though he seems like the type to never get caught dead eating candy. The store's sweet smell of sugar filled Alex's senses as he got more accustomed to the place.

"Hm..." Thomas hummed while taking out a peice of butterscotch hard candy from the pick and sort openable trays. He handed it to Alex.

"What do you want me to do with this?" Alex looked up at him in confusion. Thomas rolled his eyes before responding.
"Duh, I wanna see if you liked it before I brought it." Thomas matter-of-factly said.
"Why me, don't you wanna get it?" Alex pondered.
Thomas took the candy back and opened it from it's golden wrapper for Alex, putting his finger to Alex's lips which made Alex in turn, turn a faint pink. He placed the candy on Alex's lips and Alex bit on it gently, before placing it in his mouth.
"I- it's good..." Alex mumbled and Thomas nodded before taking the candy scooper and filled a small gift bag sized bag with the hard candies, almost emptying the whole sorted pick and sort tray for that type of candy.

"Jefferson, I don't think we have enough money to get that-" Alex started. Thomas tsked and showed his credit card. "I have enough, Hamilton."
Alex sighed and walked off to another section of the store, finding a section for lolipops. He grabbed a lolipop sucker and paid for it at the front counter, then quickly walked back to Thomas.

"Take." Alex only said that word to Thomas, holding out the lolipop to him. Thomas looked at him and his cheeks turned a light red, actually visible now. Alex stood on his toes and held out the lolipop closer to Thomas.
"Fine." Thomas hesitantly obliged and took the lolipop. "You didn't have to do that for me, y'know." Thomas let his Virginian accent slip more than usual, probably embrassed.
"But I could, and I did. Now shut up." Alex placed his feet on the ground again and smiled.

Thomas rolled his eyes and walked over to a section where they were selling chocolate. Alex followed behind.

The person who was the cashier for the section greeted the two of them and asked if they'd like a few samples to see if they wanted to get anything.

"Of course." Thomas smiled and was given out a few samples by the cashier. Two Pocky sticks, white chocolate, and caramel covered popcorn with chocolate on it. He grabbed a Pocky stick and handed it to Alex, and took the last one for himself. They both tried them and decided they'd buy two packs of Pocky sticks. Then it went onto the caramel popcorn with chocolate and the white chocolate. Alex couldn't really eat the caramel popcorn with chocolate since he didn't like it as much. (">:| How dare you Alex" - from my friend) So they brought two packs of Pocky sticks and a few bars of white chocolate.

They went up to the front counter, finally paying for the hard candies.
"You two are great friends, right? Such friends are so nice and loving to other one." The lady at the front counter spoke in slight broken English, she was a sweet lady, she looked Chinese.

"Yeah, friends." The two spoke both at the same time, looking at eachother. They damn knew well after the past few months you could barely call them friends if you'd knew them personally, it'd be a slight chance they'd look like friends here if you'd never seen them.

"Well, friends are always welcome in my store." She smiled and as they walked out the store, she waved bye to them.

"Maybe that woman was right. Should we spend more time like this instead of just yelling at eachother in debates endlessly?" Alex questioned to Thomas. Thomas pondered as he reached for Alex's bike. "I don't know. You're a jerk in the debates. ....I'm not left out of that either." He admitted. Thomas got Alex's bike off of it's breaks and handed him the hard candies in the gift bag, half of the white chocolate bars, and a Pocky stick pack, all in a bigger bag.
"We should spend more time like this." Alex got on his bike and tied the bag onto the handle. Thomas smiled and agreed with him in a simple nod.

"I'll....see you at school?" Thomas asked.
"... yeah. I'll see you at school, Jefferson." Alex smiled back and started his bike, waving bye to Thomas and riding off back to his house.

"What an interesting encounter." Thomas said to himself, before walking off in the other direction.

(Holy crap, sorry this wasn't 1000 words, it's actually 800. But, I can't thank you enough for 100+ reads, sorry I didn't check so soon. I wish the people who read this a great day! Bye bye!)