Handkerchief Boy (1/2) [OLD VERSION]

The sound of morning was calm and serene. All the people, as on weekends, are asleep until 12pm. But unfortunately it's not a weekend, but they stay inside, since school tires them out. But, as birds do, wake up around 5:40am and sing their songs. Well, most of them.

Dante had been tapping at Alexander's window, annoyed that it's owner wouldn't wake up. But Dante was a smart raven, so Dante had gotten Alexander's window unlocked and pulled the window up and open. (Strong birdie)

Dante went inside, and flew onto the bed. Then Dante hopped around and squawked at Alexander and Thomas. Thomas woke up slightly, let go of Alexander, and got up. As soon as he saw the bird he slightly yelled and fell off the bed, then Alexander woke up.

"What the... Dante?" Alex picked up the bird and laid it on it's back. Dante stayed there, like a good pupper.
"What the heck is Dante and why is it in your room?!-" Thomas said.
"Wait- THOMAS?-" Alex yelled to him, and Alex quickly picked up the blankets over him and looked down. "Oh..phew.." He flopped back down onto the bed. Dante just cooed and laid on it's back still.
"...Did you think-" Thomas was about to start, but Alex quickly shut him up with a pillow to the face. Alex started rubbing Dante's belly. "Dante is my pet." Alex stated.
Thomas got up, and sat on the bed again. "What time is it?"
"Uhm...." Alex looked at the clock. "It's eight thirty seven."
Thomas looked around and stared at the calender.
"....It's a Wednesday."
"Fuck, we missed school." Alex facepalmed.

"Well, who cares, maybe I'll just call Madison over."
".. who's Madison?"
"My friend since kindergarten."
"Well then I am calling Maria over."
"Mariah."
"Maria."
"Fine.."

Thomas texted Madison over, well, kinda. They then decided to bring everyone. They all agreed to meet at Thomas's house, since his parents weren't home. Alex got ready, green hoodie, skinny jeans and black boots. Thomas just decided to borrow some of Alex's clothing, which didn't work out too well since the clothing didn't fit him. Alex just told Thomas to go downstairs and grab one of his dad's jackets. When Thomas came back up, he had a leather jacket on, but no shirt underneath, he didn't even bother to zip it up. Thomas already had his pants, shoes etc on so they could go.

And in a few minutes they were out the house, Alex on his bike and Thomas at his side, running alongside him.
"Maybe you can catch up, Virginian!" Alex teased and rode on his bike faster. Unfortunately, he had underestimated Thomas. In just a few seconds Thomas was grabbing him off the bike and scooping him up in his arms.
"Eeee!-" Alex was quickly shut up with a kiss from Thomas.
They stayed like that for a second or more and pulled away, both blushing as pink as tulips.
Alex got back on his bike and continued to ride it, Thomas jogging along with him.

Soon they were at Thomas's house, it was quite big for a new yorkern house. Alex chained his bike to a pole and Thomas led him inside. The house seemed to be even bigger on the inside, they had walked into the living room, and Thomas just hopped over the sofa and sat on it.

"You can sit with me if ya want, or if you're thirsty there's drinks in the refrigerator." Thomas turned to look at Alex as he nodded and went to the kitchen located further down, clearly slightly connected to the living room. He opened the fridge and found apple juice and a lot of beer and such. He grabbed the entire apple juice bottle, maybe the other drinks he would save when the others came over. He carried the bottle back to the sofa and sat down on it.

"What in the Monticello are ya gonna do with that?-"
"...I like apple juice, shut up."
"Wow, jeez-"
"When are the others coming over?"
"Uhhhh- about in thirty minutes."
"Oh. Well, more apple juice for me."
"You sure you gonna finish that whole bottle? In thirty minutes?"
"You dare oppose me?"
"Yep."
"I'll show you!"

And after thirty minutes, Alexander had drank the entire bottle of apple juice and left Thomas speechless.

(JEJDJDJDJDJSJDJDNDJDJDJ DUDES, DUDETTES, WE HIT 1K
IM SO HAPPY
THANK YOU SO MUCH- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
now the reason why it saids (1/2) is because there is a second part to the story, that will come in another chapter, and won't skip in-between days. Now as I said before, this chapter will come out two weeks from now or about. Since I have to fix the damn schedule since I can't make a deadline on a school day. Anyway, I'll see y'all later! :'3)