Chapter 3

"I found you" He said.

I'm frozen in place, the hooded boy is here, in front of me, I wasn't expecting to see him at all. I have so many questions to ask him, but somehow words won't come out of my mouth. His dark eyes look even more mesmerizing this close.

For a strange reason, my heart starts beating faster, and I lower my gaze, trying to avoid his stare.

"Y/N." I raise my gaze in surprise, he pronounced my name perfectly.

"That's your name, right?" He gives me a twisted smile.

"How do you know my name." I asked.

"I just know." He shrugs his shoulders. "I have to say, you're not very good at hiding." Coldness flows from him with simplicity that I've never seen on anyone else before.

"Although you're good at hiding what you feel." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you want." I ask, remembering that because he found me, he can ask me to do anything. He tilts his head slightly, examining me, before taking a step closer, the fragrance of a masculine cologne hitting my nose, he smells so good.

"What do I want?" He ask as he slowly starts walking around me in circles, making me nervous.

I feel like a pray that is about to be eaten by it's predator.

He suddenly stops behind me, and I can feel his hot breath behind my neck.

"What can you offer me, Y/N." He asked and I swallow hard. "Just say it already so I can go back to sleep." He starts walking again, but this time he stops in front of me.

"I think I know what I want.'" He said.

"and what is it." I ask.

I feel his eyes piercing through mine.

"I want you to be honest with me for 5 minutes." He said.

"What?"

"I have questions for you and I need you tell me the truth and be honest with your answers."

"Is that all." I ask him confused. I thought he'd ask me to do something crazy or perverted, but I guess I was wrong.

He nods.

"Okay, you can ask." I said as I cross my arms across my chest.

"Hmm, how do you feel Y/N?"

His question catches me off guard.

"I'm fin-"

"Remember no lies." He interrupts me, his gaze feeling heavier on me.

"I feel.. I'm.."

"Sad? Angry? Depressed?" He ask.

I look down at my hands clenched into fists. He doesn't have the right to ask me this.

"This is absurd. I don't have to do this, you can't force me to answer." I said

"Why don't you confront what you feel?" He steps closer to me.

"Or do you just let it all build up inside you until you have enough to try and commit suicide again?" My mouth opens in shock.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"Rage starts building up inside me, who does he think he is to speak so casually about my life.

"I should go." I say as I turn around and immediately start walking.

"Yes, run away, that's what you always do, isn't it?" I stop walking and turn back to him.