Chapter 19

Then I see it.. I see the silouettes of a man standing in front of the window. he's dressed in black, his face is covered with some type of cloth that only allows me to see his eyes.

??: Y/N.

I take a step back. 

Y/N: W-who are you... 

He takes a step towards me. 

??: Your so beautiful.

I take another step back, my legs shaking.

??: Y/N.. 

His voice sounds so calm, so soft, as if he wasn't capable of hurting anyone. 

I can't move. 

He starts walking towards me and I can just stare at him, my legs not responding. 

As he walk closer, I can see blood dripping from his hands, falling like a black liquid to the floor, and a knife in his left hand. Not thinking twice, I turn around sand run towards my bedroom, locking the door behind me, my chest moving up and down desperately, my hands sweating, my heart about to collapse. 

What the hell is going on!?

__

Jasmine: Y/N, Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah, I just... remembered something.

I explained everything to her, and she recommends me to the police and tell them everything too, so I grabbed the card detective Jung gave me and call him.

Detective Jung: Did you see his face?

Y/N: No, he was wearing a black cloth that covered half of his face.

Detective Jung: Did you see his eyes?

Y/N: It was too dark.

He seems to be writing everything I'm saying. 

Detective jung: Could you describe his voice?

Y/N: What do you mean?

Detective Jung: Did he sound young or old?

Y/N: Young, I think.

Detective Jung: When he spoke to you, he spoke in english, right?

Y/N: Yes.

Detective jung: Was his pronunciation good? I mean, would you say he was a native speaker?

Y/N: No, it didn't sound natural.

After a few other questions,w e finish and I hand up, letting out a loud sigh.

Jasmine: Now that that's settled, let's talk about happier things, okay? How are things going here?

I know she's trying distract me from that horrible memory.

Y/N: Oh, everything's a bit... crazy in here.

Jasmine: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well, I...

I look away.

Jasmine: i know that look!

She screams pointing at my face.

Jasmine: You like someone here!

Y/N: Something like that...

Jasmine: And you like him alot!

She says smiling and I blush a little.

I explain to her everything about Jihye, Jungkook, hani, and Jimin.

Jasmine: It seems like you have new friends, I'm jealous.

Y/N: I'll introduce you to them later. I have to go to class right now, will you be okay without me?

She gives me a nod.

It still surprise me how they allowed her to stay here temporarily even when she's not a patient. They must think it'll help me remember.

~~

I start walking towards my classroom. I hear some steps behind me, but I don't give them importance, they must be from a girl.

Suddenly, a hand covers my mouth while another one takes my waist, pulling me inside the janitor' room.

I fight to let go and when I turn around, I freeze.

Y/N: Jimin?

Jimin: What? who were you expecting, Santa Clause?

Y/N: What the hell are you doing?

Jimin: I just want to annoy you, I haven't done it in a while.

Y/N: We saw each other yesterday.

Jimin: It felt so long.

He fakes a sad expression. I stare at him, holding a laugh. He seems excited.

Jimin: Come with me, I need to show you something.

Y/N: I'm already late for class, I can't.

Jimin: I wasn't asking.

I frown as he steps closer and suddenly picks me up, carrying me in his arms.

Y/N: Jimin! What are you doing?!

Jimin: You're coming with me, whether you like it or not.

He says smirking as his eyes fall on mine.

Oh Jimin... you definitely know how to complicate my life. But I love the way you make me smile without even trying.

Hope you enjoyed!