Chapter 17

Jimin... he took my bracelet! And I completely forgot to take it back.

Jihye: You're not wearing it? You don't like it?

Y/N: No, I really loved it... it's just... I took it off to keep it safe, I don't want to lose it.

Oh... Jimin will pay for this. I hate lying.

Jihye narrow her eyes.

Jihye: Really?

Y/N: Okay, I lost it, but I will get it back.

Jihye: What? How... where did you lose it?

Y/N: I'll get it back, trust me.

She gives me a disappointing look.

Jihye: I hope you find it, Jungkook will feel really hurt if you don't.

Y/N: I will.

After a while, she leaves, I sit back on my bed, letting out a sigh.

Stupid Jimin, always causing me trouble.

I remember how close we were on my bed, ow our eyes met, the things he said... Just thinking about it makes my heart race.

I walk towards the window, staring at the vast forest, the trees moving with the wind as the sky darkens.

"He will come for you"

The fact that the monster that ruined me life, that took away my parents, is still alive and planning how to end with me, gives me a new resolution.

I need to remember, I need to find him before he finds me. This is the reason to keep living now, to find the killer.

The next day.

My gaze focused on the window. Today we have a group therapy, a meeting that we do every now and then with a few girls where we share our progress, being motivated to share what we feel.

Teacher: Y/n, is there something you want to share today?

I look at all the girls in the room, when my eyes land on Hani, who looks at me with anticipation.

Y/N: No, I'm not ready.

Teacher: That's okay, everything takes time. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable soon.

Her attention falls on Hani.

Teacher: Hani.

She sighs.

Hani: It's been 48 days since I last cut myself.

We all clap, including the teacher.

Hani gives us a smile. I don't know what kind of pain she's been through to do such a thing, but I'm happy she's been able to overcome it.Hurting yourselves physically to clam your emotional pain will never help you overcome it. She understands that.

After the session, I walk back with Jihye to my room, but before she leaves, she asks me.

Jihye: Oh, did you find the bracelet?

Y/N: Yes.

I lie and quickly enter my room before she can ask anything else.

The bracelet... how am I going to confront Jungkook? Jimin definitely knows how to complicate my life.

Jimin: Liar.

I jump in surprise, turning around to find Jimin leaning casually against the wall, a smile plastered on his face.