25 pt. 2

Overwhelming.

 What Jimin makes me feel is overwhelming. An electrifying sensation runs all over my body, a sensation I've never felt before. His lips move harshly against mine, overpowering my senses. His kiss isn't only possessive, but it's filled with so many emotions. Has he been feeling all this time for me, this whole time? The desperation is his kiss leaves me breathless. Wet lips, heavy breathing, hands holding my face, caressing me, sustaining me, as if knowing how weak I'm feeling emotionally. Someone likes me, someone feels attracted to me. Those thoughts bring tears to my eyes. I don't know why, but knowing that I matter to someone means so much to me.

I slide my arms around his neck, bringing him closer, we aren't close enough. I feel my legs weaken as he runs his tongue over my lips slowly, tempting me, making my mind go completely blank. I open my mouth in a soft moan, letting Jimin deepen the kiss. He takes my bottom lips between his teeth, pulling it softly before sliding his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me desperately as I run my hands all over his hair.

His thumb caress my wet cheeks, and notice my tears, he gives me one last short kiss before pulling away. He rest his forehead on mine as we both breathe heavily, his eyes staring into mine. 

Jimin: "It's the first time a girl cries when I kiss her do I kiss that bad?"

That makes me let out a small laugh. I want to tell him it's not the kiss, they're all this overwhelming feelings, finally feeling loved and wanted by someone after so much pain. He kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly.

Jimin: "It's okay, I understand."

I bury my face in his chest, feeling so loved and safe in his arms. I let a few more tears escape my eyes, but it doesn't matter. I know he doesn't judge me, he never has, not even when he found me about to jump off this building. He kisses the side of my head.

Jimin: "You're not alone anymore, Y/n."

I know..

After a while, we separate, and I clean up my tears with the back of my hand, smiling at him. He returns the smile, his eyes shining. But then his eyes fall back to the cut on my lip, his expression changes completely.

"I have to go." He said. His sudden urge to go confuses me, and he walks to the door. but when he's about to leave, he turns towards me again. "I was being serious." He says. "About what?" I asked. "Stay away from Yoongi." "why?" He turns towards me completely. "Do you trust me?" "This isn't about trust, I just want to know why everyone is insisting me on staying away from him. Why is he in third floor? What is his record?" He clenches his jaw. "Why does that matter to you? Why are you so interested in him?" He question. "I'm not interested in him, I just want to know the reason behind all this warning." I answered. Jimin walks back to me, and caresses my cheek softly. "You have enough things to cope with, just forget about him." He leaves a soft kiss on my cheek, instantly making my heart race again. "I don't care if you don't listen, I won't let you get close to him." He says then he walks out the door, closing it behind him. 

Letting out a sigh, I sit on my bed. Why does Jimin seem to know so much about Yoongi? Did he read his flies, just like he read mine? Also, the way he got so angry seeing my lip... 

"see you with the mark of another man on your lip will anger him, a lot." 

My eyes open wide. No, no ,no, What am I thinking? It can't be Jimin, I know it's not him. It's impossible. There must be another reason why he acted the way he did, I'm sure. A bit restless., I fall back on my bed. But undoubtedly, the scene of Jimin's lip against mine keeps repeating in my mind. What are you doing to me, Jimin? I think i'm falling in love with you.

~~

Hope you enjoyed.