Chapter 7

Jimin: Boo.

He whispers, lifting his lips into a smile. I turn around to face him, crossing my arms over my chest.

Y/N: Are you stalking me?

Jimin: You wish.

He says as his eyes shine in amusement.

Y/N:  What are you doing here, Jimin?

Jimin: Oh, you know, just doing some grocery shopping.

He says sarcastically.

Jimin: This is a bathroom, don;t you know what people do in a bathroom, Y/N?

Y/N: You're not funny, and this isn't a coincidence, are you following me?

Jimin: You're so conceited, Y/N, do you think I'd waist my time following you around.

Y/N: Maybe.

Jimin: You're wrong.

He answers walking towards me, and stops just a few inches away.

Y/N: Sure.

I roll my eyes.

Jimin: Don't do that.

Y/N: Do what? This?

I roll my eyes again.

He takes a step closer and holds my chin, looking straight into my eyes. I can feel his body heat on mine, we are dangerously close. My heart is beating like crazy. He leans towards me slowly, letting me feel his hot breath on my lips.

Y/N: Jimin...

I protest, but he hold my chin tighter. His lips are nearly grazing mine. I feel his breath accelerating on my lips, and without knowing what I'm doing, I close my eyes.

But nothing happens.

I slowly open my eyes, confused.

Jimin is still as close as he was before, but a please smile curves his pretty lips.

Jimin: You really thought I was going to kiss you.

He asks in a mocking tone.

I push him away as hard as I can, feeling rage and humiliation flowing through my body.

Y/N: You're an idiot!

I say walking to the door.

I take the handle and try to open it, frustration getting the best of me when I realize it's locked.

I turn around to confront a smiling Jimin. He raises his hand, showing a pair of keys.

Jimin: It seems like you're gonna be trapped with this idiot for a while.

I feel my heart beating faster inside my chest.

Y/N: Are you crazy?

Jimin: Everyone is, Y/N.

Y/N: Why did you lock the door?

Jimin: I like to tease you.

Y/N: Open the door, Jimin.

I say a serious as I can. I don't like the idea of being alone with him, he can intimidate me so easily.

He leans against the wall, amusement plastered on his face.

Jimin: No.

I frown.

Jimin: What are you doing in this party, Y/N?

It always surprises me how well he pronounces my name.

Y/N: That's none of your business.

Jimin: You're breaking at least four rules by being here.

Y/N: And?

Jimin: I thought you wanted to maintain a perfect record.

Y/N: How do you-

I open my mouth to say something but quickly close it again. Jimin seems to know so much about me. The way he talk to me... is as if he knew everything about my life.

But how?

And then a thought crosses my mind. He's the principal's son, so maybe he has access to the patients files.

A hand moves in front of my eyes.

Jimin: Y/N.

Jimin stops my thought, now standing right in front of me.

I start feeling nervous again, his beautiful eyes sending a shiver down my spine.

Y/N: Open the door.

He licks his lips before taking a step closer. He moves a strand of hair behind my ear, slowly running his finger down my neck before reaching my shoulder and pinning it against the door behind me.

He leans his face closer to mine, so close, that I have to turn my face to my side.

He takes my chin with his free hand and forces me look back at him, our noses touching in process.

I can't help but glance down at his lips, they look so soft and moist.

But I remember how he humiliated me before when I thought he was going to kiss me.

Y/N: Move away.

I place my hands on his chest, trying to create some distance.

Jimin: Why?

I lift my gaze to find him smirking.

Jimin: Am I making you nervous?

Yes, but I'd never say that out loud.

Y/N: No, but you're invading my personal space.

I try to push him again without success.

He takes another stand of my hair and starts playing with it, circling it around his finger. I feel my cheeks burning.

Y/N: Why can't you leave me alone, Jimin?

He tilts his head head to the side, thinking.

Jimin: Sorry, i can't do that.

I sigh in frustration and try to move, but he takes my wrist and pins them against the door again.

He moves close again and I feel so vulnerable. He stares at me without saying anything and I feel my heart pounding in my chest.

I look down, not being able to hold his gaze any longer.I can feel my stomach burning, my acceleration respiration.

Jimin: Look at me, Y/N.

He whispers in nearly a growl, making me tremble at the sensation.

Jimin: Hmm, you smell good.

He says moving his face to my hair.

Y/N: Jimin... stop.

I try to sound as convincing as possible.

Jimin: Look at me and I'll stop.

He says moving his face back in front of mine.

I slowly look up to meet his eyes once again, and I try my best not to show how they leave me breathless.

Y/N: What do you want form me, Jimin? Why am I the only one you talk to?

Jimin: I told you, I like to tease you.

Y/N: But why me?

Jimin: Shhh, silence.

Y/N: Wha-

He place is finger on my lips and I freeze.

A loud band on the door makes me jump.