Chapter 16

I cant feel a single word. I'm lost in his eyes, in his proximity.

Jimin: I want you to be completely sure it is what you want, because once you let me taste your lips, I wont stop until I claim every part of you as mine.

Oh my god.

Jimin leans towards me and leaves a soft kiss on my cheek, before finally getting off my bed and walking towards the door.

Jimin: See you, Y/N.

And he leaves just like that, leaving me breathless on my bed. 

Jimin is going to make me go crazy.

Well, crazier than I already am.

I lay down, trying to relax, not to think about anything, but my mind keeps thinking about Jimin, that mysterious boy Taehyung, Jungkook, even the patient on the third floor, Yoongi.

"He'll come for you."

His words keep lingering my mind.

I still can't believe how much he knew about me. What if he knows the killer? Is that possible? I'm still starting to consider going to speak to him again. He's definitely dangerous, if not, he wouldn't be locked up like that. There's no way I'll be able to go up there again without authorization.

An idea crosses my mind and I quickly make my way to speak to Dr. Kim.

I step inside, and he doesn't bother to hide his surprised expression.

Dr. Kim: Y/N, what a surprise. What brings you here?

Dr. Kim: I've been told about you incident the other night. I'm glad you're okay.

Y/N: Thank you, but that's not what I came here for.

He looks at me curious, and I take a sit in front of him. 

Y/N: When I was during observation in the third floor...

I proceed to explain what happen, how I spoke to Yoongi and the things he told me.

Y/N: He seems to know a lot about my parents' killer, so I was wandering if I could go and speak to him again, just one more time.

Dr. Kim: Y/N, patients in the third floor are very dangerous. As your psychologist, I wouldn't like you to have any contact with such unstable patients.

Y/N: But he might know something.

Dr. Kim: Or he's probably just playing with your mind.

Y/N: Please, just once. I can talk to him from the outside, and you can be there supervising. I just want to find the monster that killed my parents.

Dr. Kim: Y/N, that's probably exactly what he want, to make you go back to him. Manipulating is one of his strengths, he can get in your head, play with you, that's how he obtains satisfaction.

Y/N: I won't be in danger if you're there and he's locked up. 

Dr. Kim: You're very stubborn, Y/N.

I knew this was going to be hard, so I pull out another type of pressure.

Y/N: If I involve the police, they will surely get an other to interrogate him if I tell them he knows something, right?

That makes him go silent.

Y/N: But he will probably not want to reveal anything to them, but maybe he will to me. Please, put yourself in my shoes.

He lets out a long sigh.

Dr. Kim: Okay, I will speak to the doctors in the floors. I'll try my best to let you speak to him.

Y/N: Thank you so much, doctor, I really appreciate it.

~~~

 I walk back to my room with higher hopes.

I lay down on my bed, wishing that my parents would be here. I feel so miserably lonely since they left. I never realized how much I loved them until they were gone.

A knock on the door surprises me.

Jihye: Y/N, it's me.

Y/N: Oh Jihye, come in.

She comes in, closing the door behind her.

Jihye: How are you? I just came to see how you're feeling.

Y/N: Oh, thank you. I'm feeling a lot better.

Jihye: That's great.

She smiles kindly.

Jihye: By the way, did you like Jungkook's gift.

I smile, looking at my wrist, my eyes open in shock.