Chapter 20

Y/N: Jimin, let me go!

He's not carrying me in his arms anymore, he threw me over his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

Jimin: Stop whining.

I sense amusement in his voice. Where the hell is he taking me? I stare at the back of his feet as he walks calmly, but I can't help my eyes from moving to his butt, what a nice view.

Oh my god, what the hell am I thinking?

I feel all the blood running down my head.

Y/N: Jimin, my head hurts.

He suddenly stops walking, causing my head to crash on his lower back.

He places me gently on the floor and holds my face.

Jimin: Are you okay?

Y/N: really

 I say sarcastically, lifting an eyebrow. He just smirk at me, making my eyes to move to his mouth. I stare at his lips shamelessly, causing the smirk to grow bigger as he leans towards me.

Jimin: Are you done checking me out?

Y/N: I wasn't doing such things.

Jimin: One day you'll admit it.

 He sends me a wink.

Jimin: We're here.

He gestures his hand towards a huge wooden door.

Y/N: What's behind there?

Jimin: Open the door.

I let out a loud sigh and open the door.

 I enter the room and my eyes grow slightly. It's a small library, with huge windows allowing us to see our surroundings. There's a huge couch in the middle, and lots of shelves filled the books. I didn't know a place like this existed here.

Jimin walk towards me and jump on the couch, placing his hands behind his head. The sunlight makes his feature sharper and his lips redder.

Jimin: Here's where I come when I'm bored.

He taps the seat besides him.

Jimin: come sit down.

I obey, but I leave a decent space between us. I look outside the window, the views are amazing

Y/N: This place is so peaceful.

Jimin opens one of the windows, causing fresh air to quickly caress my face. It smells like nature. I can't help but close my eyes, feeling so relaxed.

Jimin: Y/N.

Y/N: hmm?

Jimin: Open your eyes.

Y/N: why.

Jimin: You look ugly with your eyes closed.

I open my eyes and give him a deadly glare, but then a smirk lifts my lips.

Y/N: Are you saying I'm beautiful when my eyes are open?

Jimin: No.

He quickly answers and look away, but I can feel my victory, so I smile. He looks down at his hands on his lap.

Jimin: I come here everyday.

Y/n: Is this where you come after crossing the canteen at lunch?

He nods, I stare at him again. Somehow, I notice a lonely look in his eyes. How can someone so attractive, so confident, look so lonely?