Chapter 27

Yoongi's P.O.V

Fast steps....

A smile forms on my lips as I hear loud voices and then the door to my room smashing open, hitting the wall at the other side.

Here it comes...

A sudden punch makes me turn my head to the side. I taste the blood inside my mouth and I spit it out, regaining my smile.

??: Stay away from her.

His voice sounds cold, even when his breathing is so accelerated, he's trying to control himself.

"She came to me." I say

"I don't know what the hell you're playing at but you better stop."

"Why should I?"

"You don't want to mess with me, Yoongi."

"You know very well you don't scare me, nothing scares me."

"Scare you?" The mocking tone in his voice is clear. "Why would I bother scaring you when I can kill you?" I let out a laugh. 

"You're not going to kill me." 

"You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Oh, no, no... I'm not saying you aren't capable of killing me, but I know you won't do it, because if you do, you'll ruin your game with the red princess." I say.

"Don't call her that." 

"Why not? I think it's very appropriate." My smile widens. "I heard that when the police found her, she was covered in blood from head to toes, ah, how I would've liked to dee her, I'm so jealous of you."

"You're sick."

"We both are, although you're a bit more shameless. Being next to her, taking advantage that she doesn't remember anything, that's very cruel, even for you."

"What do you want, Yoongi? You don't do anything without a reason."

"And how do you know that? Oh, that's right, you're just like me, you know how I think."

"You and I are not the same"

"Are you having fun with her? she has really soft lips. Did you already sleep with her?"

Another punch smashes me against the wall behind me, it hurts, but I laugh. In his frustration, he punches me again, this time hitting my nose. The blood falls to my lips, decorating my intact smile. I hear him walk away.

"How long are you planning on playing with her? until she falls for you?"

"I'm not playing with her." He say.

"That's what you want think, but we both know you are." I spit some more blood. "You can't avoid it, huh? You need the adrenaline, the amusement."

"I already told you we are not the same."

"I don't see the difference, at least I'm honest about it."

" I won't let her see you again. There's nothing you can do locked up in her anyway."

"And you think I'll stay locked up in here for much longer?"

There's a pause.

"What do you mean?" I smile, feeling victorious.

"These punches leave pretty bad bruises, and the blood on my shirt while my hand are chained like this... a poor, helpless patient like me, who was hit while being restricted, that's all my lawyer needs to charge a demand." I say. More silence, my victory can be felt in the air. "So I assure you, I'll be out or the third floor very soon, maybe in the second, or maybe in the first with your precious Y/N"

"I won't let you get up of here."

"You can't stop it not, thanks for the punches." I smile at him.

"You won't get out of here, and this is my last warning. Get close to her again and you'll know what I'm capable of." He warned.

I hear steps walking, followed by a loud bang.

Such a bad mood... I lean my head against the wall behind me, waiting for my lawyer's visit later. Soon, I'll soon get out of here, red princess. Very soon.