Chapter 31

Jimin: After that, I got used to not talk to anyone...

He turns to look at me.

Jimin: Until you came.

My eyes grow slightly, and he cleans the tear away from my cheeks.

Y/N: Why me?

Jimin: When I saw you on that rooftop, I saw myself reflect in you. The truth is, you intrigued me because you had the strength to end your own life while I didn't have the courage to do it during all these years.

Jimin: I couldn't help but feel curious about you, so I searched your flies and records. 

I stare into his eyes as he speaks. I've never felt so connected to someone in my whole life.

Jimin: When I discovered what happened to you, I felt so weak and pathetic because you went through so much worse then me and you still manage to walk, talk, and live.

Jimin: your strength caught my attention, and the more I spent time with you, the more I liked you and admired you.

Another tear escapes my eye, and Jimin wipes it off softly.

Jimin: You're incredible.

I lower my head, feeling my heart beating in my chest.

Y/N: I'm not, I'm not strong.

Jimin: Yes, yes you are.

He takes my chin, forcing me to look up at him again. I find those beautiful eyes that I love, filled with honesty.

Jimin: And I know you think I save your life that night on the rooftop, but really, you saved me.

His beautiful and honest words squeeze my chest as more tears escape my eye.

Jimin: Don't cry.

He whisper.

Jimin: I don't like to see you cry.

He pull me towards him and hugs me. I bury my face in his neck. His warmth instantly calming me. I feel so safe I his arms.
No one has ever understood me like Jimin does.
I don't know how long we stay like this, but I don't want to move.
What is this feeling inside of me? This feeling of peace and security he brings me.

Jimin isn't only a boy I like, he more than that, and that scares me.
I move back, breaking the hug, my tears had stopped. Jimin looked at me in silence. I still can't believe he opened up to me about his past like that.

Y/N: Thank you.

He smiles.

Jimin: Thank you? I was expecting a....

He bring his face in front of mine.

Jimin: A kiss.

I can't hold my smile.

Y/N: A kiss?

Jimin: Yeah but maybe...

He leans even closer, his lips already grazing my own.

Jimin: I should steal one from you.

He press his lips on mine in a short kiss, and moves back satisfied.

Jimin: You can't resist me, huh?

Y/N: oh no, the idiot is back.
I say faking horror. He smiles and squeezes my nose.

Jimin: Silly.

Y/N: I'm not silly, stop calling me that.

Jimin; I'm not an idiot, so stop calling me that.

Y/N: But you are.

I say while getting up. He gets up after me.

Jimin: Then you're also silly.

Y/N: My gosh, you're so childish.

I start walking away but a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. His breath caress my ears, making my heart jump.

Jimin: Where do you think your going?

He place his hands on my waist, and easily turns me around, I blush at his closeness and he smiles boldly.

Jimin: You like me a lot, don't you?

I scoff.

Y/N: You're so arrogant.

Jimin: but you didn't deny it.

His smile grow bigger, and I realize how much I love his smile. God, I really like him.

Y/N: I think we should head back.

I turn back around to start walking when he take my wrist, stopping me again. He doesn't give me time to turn around when he speaks again.

Jimin: Stay with me tonight.

I freeze, completely petrified, not daring to turn around.
Did I hear that right?

Jimin: Please, Y/N, stay with me.

I slowly turn around to face him, the vulnerability in his eyes surprises me.

~~

Sorry it's short.