Chapter 22

Dr. Kim: Are you sure about this?

The worry in Dr. Kim's voice is evident.

Y/N: I'm sure.

We're standing in front of the metallic door that separates us from Yoongi. There are another two guards behind us, and the third doctor. He goes through all the security procedures once again with me, "don't get too close, don't fall for his games..." His warnings make me feel nervous and insecure, but I won't let that stop me. He signals one of his guards to open the door, and he proceeds to open it. The guard checks inside the room before letting anyone in, and when he comes back out, he gives us a nod.

Dr. Kim steps inside and I follow him carefully. One thing was speaking to Yoongi behind the door, but another is entering his territory. The first thing I notice is how cold the room is, I have to hug my arms to warm up. And the second thing I see is how white and empty the room is. There's just a small mattress with a blanket. Is it legal to have someone like this?

Dr. Kim stops walking and steps to the side, letting me see him...

Yoongi.

 He's sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, with his knees pressed against his chest. His wrist are chained to the wall, restraining him from moving freely. His hair is messy just like last time, his eyes still covered by a black blindfold, a color that contrast with his skin. Suddenly, he lifts up his head, a twisted smile lifting his lips, his voice hoarse and clod.

Yoongi: Welcome.

Dr. Kim: Yoongi, we are here because-

Yoongi: I know why you're here.

He interrupts him

Yoongi: Hmmmm, I never had a girl visit me inside my room.

He licks his lips.

Yoongi: You smell really good, Y/N.

Dr. Kim: Yoongi, this isn't going to be one of your games. She wants to ask you some questions and we would appreciate your collaboration, but if you don't behave, you'll know what will happen.

Yoongi: I have all the intension to collaborate, doctor. 

Dr. Kim: That's very reasonable of you.

Yoongi: With one condition.

Dr. Kim: No, you're not in a position to ask for conditions.

Yoongi's smile grows bigger.

Yoongi" Then I won't speak.

Dr. Kim: Okay, lets go Y/N. 

Y/N: What, what do you want? What is your condition?

Dr. Kim protests, but Yoongi doesn't hesitate to answer.

Yoongi: I want to have the blindfold on my eyes removed, I want to see you Y/N.

I'm sorry that was short.