Chapter 4

Blood.

The metallic smell of blood suddenly hit my nose, making my stomach twist, Images of my parents invade my mind and I start shaking.

I try to move away from it but there's lot. I try to stand up again when I see someone standing a few meters away from me. He's all dressed in black, using some kind of cloth to cover half of his face.

"No! No! Help!" I screamed. I try to crawl away from him but he quickly takes fast steps towards me. He kneels in front of me and pulls me towards him from my ankles.

"No! Let me g-" He covers my mouth with a cloth.

"Shhhh." He presses my back against his chest, not letting me see him. His hand moves up to my nose, and then I realize it won't take long until I pass out. I fight, I kick, I scream, but nothing works, and it the end, darkness invades my vision.

"Y/N!!"

I suddenly open my eyes, blinking to clear my vision, when I see Jihye next to me. I'm lying on my bed, It's already the next morning.

"God, it's so hard to wake you up."

I Look at her confused, sitting up. My head hurts like hell. Memories from last night invade my mind, the campfire, the mysterious hooded boy, Jungkook, blood... him.

"Oh my god." I said. " What's wrong." She ask.

"The blood, I..." I check my clothes, I'm not wearing the same clothes I was wearing yesterday. I feel completely disoriented.

"What blood?" Jihye asked confused.

It wasn't a nightmare, right? It felt so real.

"Never mind." I say and she gives me a worried look.

"Well, hurry and get ready, we're going to be late for class."

Yes, it was a nightmare, right?

~~~

During lunch break, everyone sits around the canteen to eat, including Jihye and I.

"By the way, I couldn't find you yesterday to help me with my English test, would you mind helping me a little now?" Jihye questioned.

"Oh no, I completely forgot! Of course, I'll help you now." I answered.

I started helping her with her grammar and pronunciation when suddenly everyone in the room becomes silent.

I see all the girls staring at the same direction , whispering between them, so I follow their gaze. And then I see him.

He makes his way across the canteen, walking past some tables. All the girls stare at him as if he was some kind of celebrity. I swear some of them are even drooling.

I can't blame them, he's so damn attractive. His dark hair is perfectly messy, falling onto his forehead, giving him the sexy and rebellious look that drive girls crazy. His body looks very athletic, it's slim but well toned and defined.

He walks with his hands in his pockets, his beautiful eyes not making contact with anyone as he walks with confidence and indifference, feeling like the hot bastard he is.

Suddenly, a smile forms on his plump lips before leaving through the opposite door, and half the girls nearly pass out.

Pfft, arrogant.

"God, he gets hotter everyday. Thank god he doesn't speak, imagine all these girls trying to flirt with him" Jihye said. I look at her with big eyes.