Chapter 15

Y/N: Jimin...

I whisper, feeling him behind me.

I'm trapped. The side of my face is pressed against the door, I can't move, I'm not sure if I want to move either, having his body pressed against mine.

I try to turn around but he presses me harder against the door, his hot breath hitting my neck.

Y/N: Jimin... let me go.

He moves his lips right next to my ear.

Jimin: Why?

I swallow hard.

Y/N: Your hurting me.

Jimin: That's not true.

He answers, grazing his soft lips against my earlobe.

Y/N: Jimin.

I say more seriously, and surprisingly, I feel him stepping back.

I turn around to face him and I find him staring at me with those eyes that could drive anyone crazy.

Y/N: What?

He lets out a chuckle and walks to my bed, sitting on it.

Jimin: You're so easy to read, Y/N.

He sighs, falling back on my bed.

Y/N: And you're so easy to make yourself comfortable, get out of my bed.

He moves his hands behind his head, making himself even more comfortable.

 Jimin: Make me.

He smiles, challenging me.

Oh yeah, Challenge accepted, Jimin.

I start walking towards the bed, his eyes following each of my movements.

I stop infront of him before swiftly grabbing my umbrella under my bed.

He joins his eyebrows in confusion as he stares at me.

Y/N: Remember this, The umbrella that nearly stabbed you?

I say while tappign it on my hand slowly.

He lets out a soft chuckle.

Jimin: Yeah, what about it?

I lean towards him, a smile curving my lips as I bring my face right in front of his.

His eyes stare at mine attentively and full of curiosity. But when I place the tip of the umbrella right on his crotch, I see his eyes widen and his smile disappear.

Y/N: I'll stab you right there if you don't get out of my bed.

He quickly raise his hands in the sign of peace.

Jimin: You win, I'll get off.

I smile in victory as he sits up, but I notice an amused grin return to his face.

Why is he smiling?

Suddenly, he snatches the umbrella out of my hand, droping it on the floor as he grap my wrists and pushes me to the bed.

Everything happens so fast that I don't have enough time to process it, btu he ends up kneeled on the bed, hovering above me, with my hands pinned above my head.

My eyes wide open, my beathing is a mess. A twisted smile lifts his lips.

Jimin: you shouldn't underestimate me, Y/N.

I feel my heart accelerating in my chest. How does he always manage to trap me like this?

Y/N: I should've stabbed you when I have the chance.