Chapter 18

That makes me turn around but he's already gone.

 He's been through it... What happen to you, Jimin? What is the cause of such coldness and sadness in your eyes.

I walk to Dr. Kim's office. he asked me to come because he already has the answer to my petition about talking to Yoongi again.

I enter his office, and he greets me kindly. I feel a  bit more comfortable with him now, so I give him a small smile.

Y/N: Have you considered my petition?

Dr. Kim: Yes. Even if it's dangerous, the doctor on the third floor and I have decided to let you talk to him once more.

I let out a sigh in relief.

Dr. Kim: Just once. Yoongi will be completely restricted, there will be two guards and the doctor will be there with you. You need to follow every rule or we will cancel the matter.

Y/N: I will, thank you so much, Dr. Kim.

I leave his office smiling. I don't know if this is crazy but I know Yoongi knows something. I wonder if he's waiting for me to go back. I step into the hallway until I hear a voice in the distance, pronouncing my name perfectly.

??: Y/N.

It can't be...

I lift up my gaze to find the last person I ever expected.

I try to speak but nothing comes out, tears quickly fill my eyes, making her familiar face blurry. My bestfriend is standing in front of me, the person I love most after my family, the one who has always been there for me, the one I haven't seen in nearly a year.

Her eyes are also full of tears, her hands shaking, which means that she knows. She knows what happened.

Y/N: Jasmine...

She walk towards me and hugs me tightly.

Jasmine: I'm so sorry, Y/N.

A scream leaves my lips as tears fall down my cheeks. Somehow seeing her makes everything much more real. The pain in my chest is unbearable.

Y/N: Why?

I say, separating myself from her. 

Y/N: Why then, Jasmine? They weren't bad people, I don't understand. They... they meant everything for me.

My lips tremble as I speak. Tears fall down her eyes as she takes my hand.

Jasmine: I'm here, you don't have to deal with all the pain by your self anymore. You're not alone, Y/N.

I try to give her a smile, and still crying, we walk to my room and sit on my bed. After crying for a long time, we finally calm down.

Y/N: Jasmine, why are you here?"

Jasmine: Well, I got tired of trying to contact you these past months. I knew something was wrong, I could feel it, so I came here. I spoke to your grandparents and they told me what happened. I'm so sorry, Y/N.

Y/N: But you're missing school.

Jasmine: School can wait, but my bestfriend can't.

She gives me warm smile and I take her hand.

Y/N: Thank you, I'm so happy your here, and I feel so much better after crying so much.

She squeezes my hand. 

Jasmine: How are you, Y/N? And I want an honest answer.

Y/N: I don't know...

Jasmine: Do you know what happened that night?

Y/N: I... don't remember. Every time I think about that night, all I see is blood.

Her expression saddens.

Jasmine: I spoke with your psychologist and with the police. They asked me some questions.

Y/N: What? Why?

Jasmine: Well, I was very close with you and your family and we always kept contract after you moved here. They wanted to know if I knew something or if you told me anything during those months you lived in the woods.

Y/N: I understand. What did my psychologist tell you?

Jasmine: he said he'll try a therapy of hypnosis to help you remember.

Y/N: I'm not sure I want to remember anymore.

Jasmine: I thing remembering will help you overcome this situation, having those repressed memories can't be good.

She smiles warmly.

Jasmine: Earlier that night, we were talking through Skype, remember?

Talking through Skype...

A slight pain in my head makes me close my eyes as a memory appears in my mind.

My body starts aching because of all the I spent on my computer. I miss Jasmine a lot, and Skype is one of the best ways to communicate. I take a look outside my window, it's  really dark outside. God, it's night time already. 

I tell Jasmine that I'll stretch my body a little and walk to my  window. my roos in the second so I have  great views to my backyard and the woods around the house. Everything is covered in snow. 

It feels strange how my mother didn't come upstairs to tell me to get off my computer yet. Don't worry, she's probably downstairs watching TV, or preparing some hot chocolate. 

I walk back to my computer to continue talking to Jasmine when suddenly, all the power goes off. In a second, I'm submerged in a sea of darkness.

What happened? I try to get used to the darkness, and slowly walk towards where I think the door is located.

I open it slowly.

Y/N: Mom?

I hate the darkness.

Y/N: dad? 

I walk to the hallway that leads me to the stairs, with my hands touching the wall to guide me . Finally, I see some moonlight seeping in through the window at the end of the hall.

But then I see it....

Hey, sorry for updating so long. I'm just lazy and school is happening. It's putting me in hell. Swimming lessons make me tired. Today was my first day and I'm the only one that don't know how to swim. There is 9 people in my team, Squad 2. So squad 1 and 2 are swimming. 3 and 4 are the one that knows how to swim. Anyway, Happy Halloween~

My birthday's this Saturday btw. ;) November 2.