Chapter 6

I scream but the sound gets stuck in his hand. I try to move but it's useless. He holds me tight and starts dragging me deeper into the forest.

My ankles burn as they make contact with the rough ground as he drags me. I fight to escape, but whoever is holding me very strong, it has to be a man for sure.

I use my elbow as a weapon and hit his stomach. He lets out a groan in pain, and for a second looses his grip on me.

I push myself out and fall on my knees.

"Jihye!! Hel-" I shouted but the man grabs my hair and forces me to stand up.

I try to turn around to see his face, but he doesn't allow me. he presses my back against his chest, and wraps his arm over mine, preventing me from moving.

"Jihye, help me!!!" I scream.

He use his free hand to cover my mouth.

"Shhhhh." I feel his warm breath in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"Shhh, Y/N, shhh, relax... I won't hurt you."  The memory of a voice whispering those words leaves me breathless.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of cold lips kissing my cheek. My eyes open wide.

Why the hell did he do that?

I'm about to try and turn around again when he pushes me forwards, and takes the chance to quickly turn around and run away.

Jihye's voice sounds so far away.

"Jihye!!" I shouted as I quickly stand up and running towards her voice. After a while, I see her walking with Jungkook besides her.

They both look so worried, and as soon as they see me, they run towards me.

"Y/N!!!" Jungkook ask as he takes my face between his hand.

"Are you okay?!" he ask worried

"I... I was attacked."My chest move up and down really fast.

"What?"

"In the forest... there was someone... I... and he tried to..."

"Wait, calm down, speak clearly Y/N, what do you mean you've been attack." Jihye explained.

"I mean that there was someone trying to hurt me!!" I replied. Jungkook looks back at me and rubs my shoulders.

"No one will hurt you, Y/N, I promise." Jungkook said.

~~~~

They walk close beside me as we reach  small old house. As we walk, I ask myself so many questions. Who was he? Why did he attack me? I need to report it.

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay to go in? You know we can take you back to your room if you if you still feel anxious." Jungkook ask.

"I'll be fine. I need to distract my mind for a while." He gives me a small nod.

As we walk in, we walk down the stairs to a huge basement. I see a big group of boys and girls standing around and conversing normally.

I scan the place, trying to find...

I shake my head my head. No, it doesn't matter if Jimin is here.

"Y/N" I hear a girl's voice behind me and I turn around.

"Hani?"

"Hello!! What are you doing here." She asks, hugging me tightly. She's a bit weird, acting as if we were best friends when we only met once, and abandoned me that night at the campfire.