Three: Reflection

A/N: Hi everyone. Hope you're enjoying the story so far...I have big plans for the future! :)

~ i z z y ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft chirps of morning doves hidden in the nooks and crannies of the castle walls brought the Oak Prince to a half-awakened state. By the brightness of the sun on the backs of his closed eyelids, he assumed it was late morning. Lying there as the sun grew higher in the sky, the ravenette's mind wandered to his dream.

He had an eerie dream that Jimin had returned from the dead, dressed strangely as a-

"Hey, Mr. Sleepyhead," a familiar whisper wormed into his thoughts, "You need to get up or you'll be late for your meeting."

Jungkook groaned as his body stretched long, his sore muscles pulling against the bed sheets.

"Tae," the Oak Prince slowly cracked his eyes open. The blonde was fully dressed and ready for the day, "What...what time is it?"

"Kook, you know I can't read your lips when you mumble like that..."

"I was asking-"

"It's nine," Taehyung chimed, correctly guessing what Jungkook asked.

The ravenette sat up, eyes foggy as the bright sun blinded him. A strange sense that something was off entered his body. Pushing a hand through his unruly black morning hair, his head turned to survey the bedroom.

"Wasn't Rose-"

Taehyung sat on the bed next to him, "Rose slept in our bed last night, 'member? You carried her in I think--well honestly, I had passed out already but-"

"Oh...yeah," Jungkook's eyes communicated the worry to the blonde, "I remember now...because she was freezing. Not just cold, Taehyung, I mean like freezing. We should bring her to-"

"Doctor G? I could bring her while you're at your meeting this morning."

"Perfect."

As a mode of gratitude, Jungkook gave the blonde a tired smile before pressing a kiss to his temple. Taehyung returned the gesture by running his lithe fingers up and down the younger's sides. Jungkook leaned into the other's touch, nuzzling his head into the blonde's neck. The ravenette began trailing hasty kisse down a tan throat.

"Kook..." Taehyung visibly swallowed, "You're going to be late. Not now..." the Oak Prince leaned back with a defeated eye roll.

"Just kiss me once thennnnnn."

Happy to oblige, Taehyung leaned into the younger's pursed lips as he giggled. Each male hummed into the kiss, the blonde laughing as Jungkook's neediness prompted him to bite gently on the other's lower lip.

"Sir," Taehyung murmured against the other's lips, "I don't understand how you can go from so exasperated to terribly horny in one day."

The ravenette pulled back, a question filling his hazy early mindset. 

Exasperated? Why would he be exasp-

"Oh my God," the blonde's face looked semi-horrified, "Don't tell me you don't remember..."

Jungkook's eyes lit up with an unwelcome understanding, "Jimin. T-the...damn it, that wasn't a dream..."

Taehyung's disbelief was audible as his tongue clicked against the roof of his mouth. A sigh escaped his mouth, "Really. I...if it was a dream then it was one hell of a nightmare."

The ravenette nodded numbly as he rolled off of the bed to stand. Taehyung did the same.

"Well...ugh, I don't want to worry myself sick about him returning but...just keep your eyes peeled. If you see or hear anything suspicious, come to me-"