Thirty Two: Carry

A/N: If you are ever doubting yourself,

just remember that there is only one of you out there.

so if you begin to doubt yourself, what do you become?

Anyway, I'm thankful for the readers out there <3

Izzy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone was tugging at his arm.

"J-JIMIN!"

He recognized that voice from somewhere...who did it belong to again?

Oh yes.

Jimin snapped his eyes open and blinked a couple times. The murky world came into focus, and he began to feel aware of his surroundings--aware of the warm hand pressed against his forehead. 

"Jungkook? Wh-"

The ravenette glanced behind him and sighed. The half-blood didn't see anyone behind him, and even if there was anyone-

"Oh good. Those servants don't seem to notice you. Jesus fuck, Jimin! What the fuck happened to you?!"

The half-blood smiled at the anger tinting the Oak Prince's face. He gently pushed Jungkook's hand off of his forehead and mananged a lifeless chuckle.

"Just a little tired. Go support your husband, I'm sure he's expecting you." Jimin pointed to the main entrance of the Laurel Castle before exhaling long and hard.

"How are you laughing?! I manage to spot you passed out here out of the corner of my eye and you tell me to support Taehyung? If that isn't-"

"Kook." Jimin interrupted, still amused by how worked up the younger was getting. "Seriously, just go. I'll be fine. I just pushed myself too hard on the way here and was resting. I'll be up there soon-"

Jungkook forced an arm underneath the demon's back, lifting him to a seated position. Jimin raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to interject but one look at the ravenette's face told him the other wasn't leaving without him. Licking his lips, he tried to hide the amount of effort it took him to sit himself up. But Jungkook noticed.

"Jimin, your arms are shaking..." The Oak Prince kept his gaze on the demon's chapped and dry hands. He was so close that the other could smell the light hint of musk on the other's neck. "If I carry you will others see me? Will it look like I'm carrying air or will they sense-"

"You are not carrying me."

Jimin forced himself to stand up, shaky legs struggling to maintain balance. It sure had been awhile since he'd been this tired out. It wasn't like it didn't happen before, since breathing too hard wore him down. His lungs were his weak spot after all.

The ravenette frowned as his eyes challenged the red ones blinking back at him.

Since when did Jungkook get so bossy with him? Ever since they had signed the contract for him to be experimented on? 

The half-blood began to walk towards the entrance, past the worried eyes of the Oak Prince. He used the outside of the castle for support when his head began swimming with exhaustion. Jungkook grumbled behind him.

"Too bad so sad, Jimin, I can't take seeing you like this."

Suddenly the half-blood's feet were being lifted off the ground. He tried to muster the energy to release himself from Jungkook's hold, but found he didn't feel like it. He enjoyed Jungkook's presence so close to him, even if he knew that it wasn't for romantic reasons.