Forty One: To Hell

A/N: Warning! 

Warning!

Warning. 

If you don't like reading about the beautiful sexual connection between three guys

then don't proceed. :)

Love,

izzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook gasped sensually as Taehyung threw him onto the large guest bed. The blonde's formidable strength turned him on. 

Jimin, equally as affected, let out a puff of air as Jungkook bounced once into the air.

Originally, the trio had ventured to their first destination--Jungkook's and Taehyung's bedroom--but that area had been destroyed with the previous intrusion of the zombies. Unless the entirety of Noirwood wanted to hear what royal treatment Jungkook was going to receive, Jimin suggested that they instead use the guest room for their...activity.

Jungkook had been happy to comply, rushing down the hall as his boyfriends steered him almost protectively from behind. A blush pulsed under the skin of Jungook's face as Jimin eagerly squeezed his ass before they entered the room. 

"Wait a second-"

Before they could close the door, Jungkook felt a rush of confusion wash over him. 

"Yes babe?" Taehyung breathed out, quickly lifting up Jungkook with a wave of impatience. "Tell us."

The Oak Prince felt a little self-conscious with Jimin there. Although he had fantasized about being with Jimin before, he never knew those red eyes could pierce so longingly into him. He twitched his mouth to the side, about to just whisper it only to Taehyung, when the half-blood spoke.

"Oh, were you going to ask about lube?" Jimin chided nonchalantly. Something giddy passed over his face as the ravenette met his dark gaze. "Got it covered. Be right back."

But before Jimin could leave, Taehyung had thrown Jungkook down onto the bed. The half-blood smirked at the sight, releasing a low gasp at the sight. With one last look at the pair, Jimin exited the room.

"Shit, Taehyung..." Jungkook managed to get out. He turned around so that his back was pressed into the bed. "This is...so strange...I'm not used to you being-"

Taehyung leapt on him almost immediately, cutting him off. The sheer force sent a yelp out of Jungkook. Slender hands trailed the prince's sides as Taehyung straddled his wide-eyed husband on the bed. It wasn't long before the elder connected their lips hungrily. 

Jungkook arched his back at the other's hasty, desperate touches. He wasn't used to Taehyung being so dominate over him. 

Typically, Taehyung was the needy one...

It wasn't like they didn't switch it up every once in a while--as a couple that could get boring if Jungkook always lead--but Jungkook had almost always topped when it came to the sex part. Taehyung just felt too insecure about not being able to hear that he left his care to Jungkook's hands.

But now...

The blonde pushed his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. The younger was panting, trying to meet Taehyung's feverish feriosity with his own lips. As their mouths fought dutifully in intense bouts of saliva, Taehyung's hands slowly tore Jungkook's clothes off of him.

Strips of Jungkook's shirt came off easily in Taehyung's strong hands. The blonde tossed the shreds of the black material off to the side. Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung squeezed his nipple in between skilled fingers, rolling it fast.