Thirty One: Push

A/N:

Sorry! For being so slow with this update.

Sometimes I have a lot more reading energy than writing energy so I put off

the storyline for a few days.

Hope you all had a great holiday season and a happy start to January! 

Love youuuu

(OMFG RIGHT BEFORE I PUBLISHED THIS BTS TWEETED ABOUT MOTS: 7 AND THEN DELETED IT I'M FUCKIN LOSING MY SHIT RN BUT! ahahahhah)

Izzy

~~~~~~~~~

It began like this.

This beautiful delivery of life, celebrated since the beginning of time itself-

With all of its horrors and miracles, all of its struggles and triumphs-

Was happening in a grand bedroom of the largest castle in Noirwood.

Time seemed to slow down as Eonjin's screams echoed down the corridors of the fifth floor, alerting the slowly waking residents that the day had arrived. The day that they had all expected to come much, much later.

The day that Florian was looking forward to, reenacting countless times in his head how it was going to go, how he would hold his wife's hand as they created something new for the world to behold. A new heir, a new child--like Rose or Lucio--that they could have and hold and be theirs.

Florian did not expect this.

"Push!" The medic urged frantically, and Florian wished he could give some of his strength to the woman in front of him. "That's it your highness!"

The chitters of the buzzing servants whispering things about their highness and their attempts to comfort her made Florian's head spin. A damp towel was plastered across Eonjin's forehead, and there were several cushions littering the bed where she needed them. One of the servants was humming softly to offset the noise of Eonjin's heavy breathing in the early dawn light.

"You're doing great, Eonnie. Keep going."

Florian tasked himself with whispering sweet nothings into Eonjin's ear to calm her down. It wasn't the best way for him to ease his growing worry for her, but he hoped it made the Laurel Princess more comfortable as she battled through the war of having a child.

"Get the tongs! Get the tongs! It's ruptured again, we need to get this baby out before-"

The medic flicked his eyes up towards the panicking couple before quieting down. However, it was apparent to everyone in the room that the princess was bleeding more heavily and growing weak by the minute.

"Fl-Flor..." Eonjin's voice was little more than a whisper. A plead. "I-I'm s-sorry..."

The medic retrieved the tool he was looking for, a dead serious look on his face. The pressed lines of his forehead scared Florian shitless, but he tried to stay strong for Eonjin.

"Eonjin, I love you no matter what."

Her messy blonde hair shuffled as she gradually turned her head to face him. She had tears in her eyes from both the pain and her frustration.

"Your highness! I'm going to need you to push one, last time. I think we can get this baby out now but you have to cooperate with me."

Hardly sensible and half-conscious, Eonjin licked her lips and faced forward. Blood continued to pour out of her, and her sickly pallor made Florian rigid with fear. Eonjin gripped harder onto Florian's forearm before preparing herself to give it her all.