Thirty Eight: Grandpa

A/N: i don't have much to say today. or recently in general.

sometimes writing is therapeutic for my inner voice but sometimes it

shuts it out completely. anyway,

sorry this chapter is short, I've been goin through some shit.

love you 

izzy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy! Daddy! Rose told me that she has powers when I showed her mine and she did a hand thing and it was cold!"

The white-haired half-blood lifted the boy into his arms. Everyone had gathered in the ballroom following the blonde's announcement. Rose and Lucio were a bit shaken from being rushed around the castle so frantically that day, but they recollected soon enough.

After discovering their relationship as siblings, they even seemed to have grown closer to each other. It made Jimin very happy.

"Rose...powers?  Well, I'm not surprised. I guess Jungkook will have to do a study on four of us now."

The half-blood gazed sideways at the Oak Prince, who was speaking quietly to Taehyung about something. The blonde was clearly struggling with keeping himself sane after regaining his hearing ability. Tears beaded in his eyes as he reacted to the mingling of banter coming from the kids in the wide ballroom.

He had never heard Rose's voice before. When he first reunited with the girl after the whole incident-

"Rose, honey...say it again." Taehyung's smile shone like the diamonds on his wrists. 

"I love you Tae Tae!" Rose smiled brightly at the blonde. He cheered with both hands squeezing hers. Tears fell down his face. 

"But...why are you crying, daddy?"

That went on for a few minutes, but now Taehyung seemed to finally tame his emotions enough to speak to Jungkook. While this was going on, Lucio was buzzing with energy, completely rattled with the idea of him and his father moving permanently to the Oak Castle.

"We get to stay here! Away from GRANDPA?! What!!!"

Lucio's cheeks lifted, carrying his freckles upwards in endless joy. His red hair bounced against his head as he wiggled in Jimin's arms. The half-blood scrunched his nose as Lucio gently squeezed his face.

"Enough, Luce! Haha, yes away from grandpa. That son of a...ehm, he won't bother us anymore...in a few weeks. Sound good?"

Lucio nodded intensely as he was placed on the ballroom floor. Rose shuffled up next to him with a question in her eyes.

"Who is 'grandpa'?"

This got Jungkook and Taehyung's attention. Ceasing their conversation, they joined Jimin and the kids by the ballroom window. 

"Well, let's just say Grandpa is the bad guy that we're trying to fight off. Right now Grandpa has a lot of bad guys that are teamed up with him and they are trying to rule over Noirwood."

Rose frowned.

"No, only daddy rules Noirwood. With the Stone Prince and Laurel Princess. Grandpa doesn't rule-"

Lucio butt in. "Grandpa is mean. My daddy used to rule Noirwood with you, Junkgoo, but Grandpa took it away."

Jungkook smiled at Lucio's butchering of his name and sighed softly. He bent down next to Lucio and Rose, staring into their eyes with a serious countenance. "You're right. Jimin used to rule as the Stone Prince, before Jihoon-"