Sixty: Departure

A/N: Hello hello!

hello hello

tell me what you want right now

hello hello,

hello hello

imma give it you girl right now.

:)

have a wonderful day, i love you!

izzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they woke up the next morning, all was hectic.

"JUNGKOOK! WAKE UP!"

The ravenette skittered off the bed at the sound of Taehyung yelling in his ear, landing on his chest. He was still naked from last night, so the floor hitting him on the front of his body forced a groan out of him. He didn't even get a chance to properly wake up, and now his whole body was in pain from landing harshly on his crotch.

"Damn it, Taehyung!" Jungkook growled, struggling to get up. "What is the matter!"

When his bleary eyes adjusted, he saw Taehyung still naked, rummaging around in the large wardrobe and yanking clothes out left and right. Each article of clothing flew through the air into a large pile by the door that was growing at a magnificent pace.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes, stumbling over to the blonde who had love bites painted down an entire half of his body. He pushed Taehyung's stomach, trying to get an answer out of him, before he realized what day it was.

"Shit. We forgot to pack. Shit! What time is it!"

Taehyung's hands desperately collected the fine pieces of clothing from his wardrobe as he parted his lips to speak. If Jungkook wasn't well-acquainted with the blonde's insatiable appreciation for fashion, he would've thought Taehyung was insane standing here naked and frantically rifling through his outfits like a starved animal searching for food.

"It's...I don't know, where's your watch! Jimin woke up a minute ago from a knock at the door and said the boats are leaving in 20 minutes and we haven't even fucking packed! We're such dumbasses!"

Jungkook hurried to the dresser, grabbing things at random. He wasn't as tied to clothing as Taehyung was, but he knew there were a few things that he wanted to bring to Speroshire. 

"Is Jimin getting the kids packed?" Jungkook tossed a few Jeon Family rings next to Taehyung's mountainous clothes pile. 

"Already packed." Taehyung haphazardly pulled on some black dress pants, realized he'd put them on backwards, cursed, and let them be before yanking on a purplish blouse. "Florian and Eonjin are lifesavers."

Jungkook likewise got dressed into a random outfit, not bothering to dress in anything special. He quickly tucked a black shirt into some pants before shrugging on a gray blazer. "Why are we parents Taehyung, sometimes I wonder."

That got a roaring laugh out of the blonde, who cursed Jungkook for distracting him. "We're awesome parents, but I think we rely too heavily on the Oak Staff. When we get to Speroshire, I wonder how it's all going to work. There aren't any castles over there."

"Beachside shack is good enough for me." Jungkook's pile of clothes satisfied him to stop adding to it. If he wanted stuff to wear when they got over to the exotic island, he'd just steal from Taehyung's unbelievably large collection of clothes. "Like I said before, I wouldn't mind just living like a normal citizen. Calling me a prince seems a bit uncharacteristic now."