Fifteen

"Drop the guns! Now!"

"Christ."

"Drop them! Now!"

"All right."

"Let me see your hands!"

Opie watches his brothers in handcuffs, being put into police transport. Clay and Jax share glares at each other. They blame one other for their current situation. Police blare their sirens loudly, more cop cars than necessary trailing behind as SAMCRO gets taken to jail.

~ SOA ~ ~ SOA ~

In the excercise yard at the San Joaquin County Correctional Facility, the sons are decked out in matching orange jumpsuits. They stick together, protecting one another.

"Aryans put out the word. Us white boys are on our own." Jax informs his brothers.

"Yeah, it's Zobelle tapping into the shot callers." Bobby says.

"Rosen thinks the case is being tied up. Be a while before it sees a courtroom." Clay comments.

"Without a color crew, we ain't gonna make it to trial." Happy chimes in.

"Yeah, well, this herd could use a little thinning." Clay's still ticked off at his stepson as he eyes him standing off to the side.

"It's not his fault we're here." Bobby tells Clay.

"So, what?" Clay asks, "It's mine?"

"We all voted on it." Bobby says, wanting their fued to end. If they wanted to make it out of here unharmed, they needed to stick together.

~ SOA ~ ~ SOA ~

Meanwhile, Gemma and Tara meet up with the MC's lawyer, Rosen. They're trying to get the boys out and figure out this whole mess. Tara's exhausted, still dressed in her scrubs, as she worries about Abel and Ellie with Neeta at home.

Rosen says bail was set at three million dollars and to bond the guys out will cost three hundred thousand dollars. Gemma doesn’t know where to go for the money, she worries the guys won’t last long behind bars. 

"They're jamming us. Seven-figure bail, no court date? It's bullshit."

"Apparently they have security tapes. Women and children running for their lives." The lawyer says.

"You saw what happened to Otto," Gemma's desperate, "They got no protection."

"I know."

"What about a bondsman?" Tara asks.

"Five hundred thousand a head at 10 percent. You'd need 300K to get the six of them out."

"Well, I can post the house." Gemma says.

"My dad's too." Tara nods, it's still on the market.

"Okay, that's enough to get out Clay, maybe Jax. That's it."

"No," Gemma shakes her head, "Clay won't leave them behind."

"I'm sorry, Gemma. Clay needs you to call Laroy. Deliver this message, ASAP. I never saw it, never gave it to you." Rosen hands her a note and exits his office.