Eighteen

It's a calm, slow day as the mechanics work in front of TM. All of that is about to change after a guilt ridden Tig goes up to Opie who's working on his truck in the lot.

"Can I ask you a question, Opie?"

"What's that?"

"The night that Donna was killed- why was she driving the truck?"

"I was taking the kids home. Needed a back seat. Why'd you ask me that?"

"She wasn't supposed to be in the truck, Ope." Tig cries and Opie tackles him.

"You son of a bitch! What did you do? What did you do?!" Opie hits him in the face.

"It was Stahl, Ope. She made you a rat. She's the one who killed Donna. Me and Clay, we didn't wanna believe it."

"I came clean. Clay and I were good."

"Found wiretaps in your truck, in your phone. The feds put money in your account. Stahl, she wanted to make us think that you had turned. It was supposed to be you in the truck, not Donna."

"Opie!" Jax rushes out of the clubhouse as Opie storms off the lot.

"I'm sorry, Ope. I'm so sorry." Tig cries after him, his face bleeding, his heart hurting for his brother and his family.

"Hey! What the hell happened?" Clay asks, "What the hell did you say to him? Tell us."

"I don't even know who I am anymore, man."

"What are you talking about?"

"I had to tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"That I killed Donna."

"Jesus Christ."

The news confirms what Bobby suspected and what Piney already knew. Jax thinks Opie is going after Stahl. The ugly truth is finally out in the open. Parked outside of Charming PD, Opie watches as Agent Stahl gets into her car and drives away. He follows.

~ SOA ~ ~ SOA ~

Opie sees Stahl get into her car alone and approaches her with his 9mm drawn, pulling her from the car. He confronts Stahl about her involvement in Donna's death. 

"I'm not sure what this is about, Ope but whatever it is, this is not the way to handle this."

"Shut up."

"You gonna kill me?" She asks, pausing, "You found out something about Donna-"

"Don't you talk about her!"

"Okay. What do you want from me?"

"I want you to feel what I feel."