Chapter One

Summer's P.O.V:

It was another day in the studio. Another day where I would be working my ass off for twelve hours straight with doing nothing but singing my heart out. Even though I hated it, I loved it. It was always what I wanted to do with my life ever since I was little. It was always what I wanted. But sometimes, I was way overworked, and today, sadly, was going to be one of those days.

"Alright, nice job. Go ahead and take a lunch break." Bei smiled, releasing off the button from talking to me. I took the headphones off and walked out of the booth and into the studio, grabbing my purse.

"You guys want anything while I'm out?" I asked Bei and my managers.

"No were good. Thanks though" Rocco smiled and I nodded, turning around and walking out to my car.

I was signed to a record company named Universal Repubic Records, most known for people like Dev and Austin Mahone. I had never met them of course, and It's not like i really wanted to. I just didn't care about them.

When I got into my car and turned the ignition, my phone started ringing and I saw it was my boyfriend, Cody.

"Hello?" I answered, backing up out of the studio parking lot.

"Hey baby" Cody said on the other end of the line. "are you on lunch break?"

"As a matter of fact, I am." I smiled at his sweet voice.

"Do you wanna meet me at Olive Garden? I'm off today and I haven't seen you in what feels like forever" he said.

"Yeah okay, of course! see you in five?" I asked him.

"see you in five. love you" he said softly, his Australian accent coming out even more.

"love you too" I said back before hanging up. I looked around at the buildings surrounding me and smiled to myself. Miami was such a beautiful place. I'm actually not from here at all, I'm from Dallas, Texas. A big change in scenery there, right?

As I pulled into Olive Garden I immediately saw Cody's car. It was a sleek black GT mustang with two silver stripes going up and over the top of the car. I pulled into a spot next to him and smiled sweetly at him, his smile even bigger.

"Hey" I said, stepping out of the car to embrace him in a hug and kiss his soft lips.

"Hey" he said back. "Shall we?"

I intertwined my fingers with his and nodded my head, walking into my favorite restraunt with him by my side.

Austin's P.O.V:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

My alarm went off. I groaned and shut it off, looking down at the girl who was laying next to me in my bed. I had no idea who she was or whatever, but that girl was a wild one in bed. I liked it, but I didn't like her.

Let's get this straight. I wasn't exactly what everyone thought I was. Everyone thought I was Mr.Innocent and I would never do anything like what I do. That's what my management wanted everyone to think I was like. All reality, I've slept with about 5 girls, each two or three different times. What could I say? I was a teenage boy craving sex, and I didn't have any regrets.

I got up and got in the shower, washing off and getting fresh to go to the studio today. When I got out, I got dressed and walked into my bedroom to find the girl up and getting dressed.

"Oh um.." she said, hiding her naked body.

"I've already seen it all" I rolled my eyes. Why the fuck would she be embarassed? It's not like she doesn't open her legs for every other guy in town or anything..