"what are you- you're home?" i'm speechless, finding it hard to make out words as he stands up. i don't hesitate to run to him, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

his arms snake around my waist, holding me close to him. "i-" i try to say something but can't, no words are made.

"everything's okay y/n. i'm home." he reassures me and i don't let go of him, being engulfed with the scent of his cologne.

"DINNERS READY LOVE BIRDS" grayson yells from the stairs and i don't pull away from ethan, not wanting to pull away.

"baby we gotta eat" a small chuckle leaves his lips and i shake my head, wrapping my arms tighter around him. "i don't want to let go" i mumble, his hand rubbing up and down my back.

"come on" he pulls away a little and i whine like a little kid, pulling him closer. "you can't expect me to not want to let go of you after not seeing you for ages" i mumble into his shirt, hearing him chuckle.

"baby come on. let's go eat" he pleads and i groan, "fine" i pout like a kid before walking downstairs with him, our hands connected.

we all sit down, the guys talking as we eat pizza. "they already knew" ethan whispers and i look at grayson, seeing a cheeky smile on his face.

"you guys are meannnn" i whine. "no it's called a surprise. it's when you don't tell someone-" froy starts and i flip him off.

"i know what a surprise is" i say sarcastically, earning a laugh from everyone and i roll my eyes. "wow haha so funny" i say, sarcasm leaking out of my voice.

we finish dinner, ethan and i both cuddled up on the couch watching disney movies. the rest of the boys go into the basement, allowing ethan and i to have time together.

i look up at him as he watches the movie, causing my heart to speed up a little. his face slowly turns to look down at me, his eyes meeting mine and my heart skips a beat.

before he can even say anything i lean up, connecting my lips with his as i kiss him. he kisses back, our lips moving in sync.

i pull away slowly, my eyes fluttering open as i watch the smile form on his face. "i missed you so much" i hug him.

"i missed you more. trust me" he lays down on the couch, pulling me on top of him. my hair falls in front of my face and i move it back as ethan states at me, his eyes shining.

"can i ask you a question?" he asks softly, his tone changing to a more sad one. i nod, giving him my full attention and he sighs quietly. "did you get.. any hate or anything?" he asks and i look at him.

"yeah i did.. but it's over now. it happened. all that matters is that you are back home" i admit honestly and he gives me a small smile, his arms wrapping around me.

"okay love birds. times up. it's bed time" grayson speaks, sounding slightly like a dad as he wanders into the living room. i roll my eyes, standing up as i get off of ethan.

"night gray" i give him a cheeky smile and he smiles back. "night weirdos" he replies before walking into the kitchen. ethan stands up and grabs my hand and we walk upstairs and into his room.

he closes the door and i walk over to his bed, sitting on the end as ethan changes into sweatpants. he lays down and pulls me down with him.

"goodnight princess" ethan whispers softly, pulling me close to him.

"goodnight eth" i whisper back, closing my eyes.

//

this is short i know i'm sorry